Slow loading...

Tonai

Hi, I'm on the verge of purchasing the plugin but am a bit concerned about the site/page load times. I tested worldofharry (and the other 3 sites you show on the home page) on gtmetrix and all 4 sites have a low PageSpeed score.

Is there any way to speed up the sites using a plugin maybe?

kevgl

Hey Tonai i don't know how accurate all of these testing pages/tools are.. I used to test with PageSpeed Insights, Pingdom Tools GT Metrix, the site page SpeedTest from KeyCDN and some other which tested only time to first byte. They all give different results so it's very confusing what to follow! I am still unsure what to look for in speed, the whole page loading or just the first byte? And who is giving the best results to relie on.

Besides all of this, speed is also calculated by if you have a CDN (Content Delivry Network)!
The goal of a CDN is to serve content to end-users with high availability and high performance.
If you are targeting worldwide, i think it is a must to have a CDN which reduces loading time for a lot for customers globally.

Putting that all aside, i also have did some tests with Page Speed Insight. The overall result was that the stores are indeed a bit slow but i am not having problems here in The Netherlands, visiting Yaros his websites. However you can tweak with some plugins from Wordpress to make your store a bit faster.

For my own store it was possible to get 90/100 for mobile speed, 99/100 for mobile user experience and desktop 96/100.

kevgl

I had to uninstall the plugin Autoptimize because it broke some of the functions on the website. Unfortunately the Insight score got lower than before but i think it still is pretty good. I get 74/100 for mobile speed, 99/100 for mobile user experience and desktop 90/100.

DonnieBrasco

is alidropship compatible with the current major website speed plugins for wordpress?

this + cloudflare cdn should increase the site speed.