Siteground and sg optimizer with alidropship themes problem

prymus

Hello.
I am using siteground on one of my website with alidropship plugin for php 7.2, ioncube 7.2 and hosting is 7.2 php as well.
When i was installing themes i started to have errors, themes are up to date.
on Michelangelo and Rembrandt i had 500 internal error.
looking at that i think it is problem between sg optimizer and themes from alidropship because wordpress twenty fifteen is working ok.
when i deactivate sg optimizer themes are working ok
so incompatibility of themes.
on davinci2 and Raphael i have that error :
Warning: Creating default object from empty value in
/home/...../public_html/......../wp-content/plugins/sg-cachepress/core/Combinator/Combinator.php on line 178
The code of that line is:
// Finally change the source to combined style.
$wp_styles->registered[ $combined_styles_handle ]->src = $this->create_temp_style_and_get_url( $content, $combined_styles_handle );
Anyone know how to fix it?
this code is from sg optimizer plugin by siteground team.
I have deactivated sg optimizer to see if that will help and error was gone , when i activated sg plugin error was back again.
It is just warning website still is working.
i have disabled showing error in wp-config adding those lines;
ini_set('display_errors','Off');
ini_set('error_reporting', E_ALL );
define('WP_DEBUG', false);
define('WP_DEBUG_DISPLAY', false);
so i dont see it anymore.
i think it is something with themes, the siteground team as well said that it might be themes because wordpress themes and flatsome themes as well is working.
i think this is to technical to solve without coding maybe the alidropship team code have a look.
i can give the Combinator.php file but the sg optimizer plugin is on wordpress for free.
Anyone have some solutions except hiding errors for some time?
Thanks.

E

Ekaterina Sayapina

Hello.
I am using siteground on one of my website with alidropship plugin for php 7.2, ioncube 7.2 and hosting is 7.2 php as well.
When i was installing themes i started to have errors, themes are up to date.
on Michelangelo and Rembrandt i had 500 internal error.
looking at that i think it is problem between sg optimizer and themes from alidropship because wordpress twenty fifteen is working ok.
when i deactivate sg optimizer themes are working ok
so incompatibility of themes.
on davinci2 and Raphael i have that error :
Warning: Creating default object from empty value in
/home/...../public_html/......../wp-content/plugins/sg-cachepress/core/Combinator/Combinator.php on line 178
The code of that line is:
// Finally change the source to combined style.
$wp_styles->registered[ $combined_styles_handle ]->src = $this->create_temp_style_and_get_url( $content, $combined_styles_handle );
Anyone know how to fix it?
this code is from sg optimizer plugin by siteground team.
I have deactivated sg optimizer to see if that will help and error was gone , when i activated sg plugin error was back again.
It is just warning website still is working.
i have disabled showing error in wp-config adding those lines;
ini_set('display_errors','Off');
ini_set('error_reporting', E_ALL );
define('WP_DEBUG', false);
define('WP_DEBUG_DISPLAY', false);
so i dont see it anymore.
i think it is something with themes, the siteground team as well said that it might be themes because wordpress themes and flatsome themes as well is working.
i think this is to technical to solve without coding maybe the alidropship team code have a look.
i can give the Combinator.php file but the sg optimizer plugin is on wordpress for free.
Anyone have some solutions except hiding errors for some time?
Thanks.
Hello,

I couldn't reproduce the issue with SG Optimizer, so you might want to check your plugin settings or contact SG Optimizer support team to learn more (as this is a third-party solution).

Gigster

Hello, there is a problem with caching on the Rembrandt theme using Siteground SG optimizer. I contacted support and they said something within the code of the theme is blocking the calls to the SG Optimizer plugin and prevents the dynamic cache from working properly.
I think this is too technical to solve without coding maybe the alidropship team code have a look.
Anyone have some solutions?
Thanks.