Site turned Almost-white Upon Installing AliDropship and now it wont work when active

stellamafia

Hello there,

When I deactivate my AliDropShip the site goes back to normal. But when I activate the site turns white again and doesn’t load. This is very frustrating as I spent $80 for the plugin and had to delete all my products and now the site wont even load.

Please see how site looks like now here:
https://stellamafia.com/

Thanks very much.

stellamafia

Sorry I am not very technical but I believe it would be AliDropship Woocommerce as I upload the plugin in to my Wordpress admin.

Thanks for the reply.

conor

Have you tried a different theme? If not try and install a woocomerce theme. I believe if you have a look at the alidropship site it says which ones are compatible with it.

stellamafia

Have you tried a different theme? If not try and install a woocomerce theme. I believe if you have a look at the alidropship site it says which ones are compatible with it.
Oh man so it wont work with my paid theme? Id I quickly switch to Storefront theme will I lose all my content and layout from mny paid theme if I switch back?

conor

make sure you back up your database and everything. You can do this in CPanel if you use that. If not use updraft I think its called (plugin) on WordPress and it will back it up for you. Then you shouldn't lose anything if it doesn't work.