site on movil not working well.

ctjhawk

site: cellnoel.com

Web on phone does not show all categories like Web on PC, the first menu option should show all items in that category, but only shows one as if a specific item was clicked to show details.

Note that each item is assigned to that first menu option, this error started when the second category was created and four of the items were assigned in both categories with the first being the main category.
Clicking on the second category, yes, it shows the correct items.

The first category should show the same as the "products" tab or all of them.

chris37

site: cellnoel.com

Web on phone does not show all categories like Web on PC, the first menu option should show all items in that category, but only shows one as if a specific item was clicked to show details.

Note that each item is assigned to that first menu option, this error started when the second category was created and four of the items were assigned in both categories with the first being the main category.
Clicking on the second category, yes, it shows the correct items.

The first category should show the same as the "products" tab or all of them.

Is going to be more understandable if you share a screenshot of what exactly you mean

ctjhawk

Photos from the web on mobile and pc, about categories not shown on mobile.

Attachments

• menu-categoria-telefonos-celulares-en-pc-solo-un-producto-de-51.jpg
    menu-categoria-telefonos-celulares-en-pc-solo-un-producto-de-51.jpg
    6.7 MB · Views: 1
  • menu-gamer.j-en-pc-ok.jpg
    menu-gamer.j-en-pc-ok.jpg
    6.7 MB · Views: 2
  • menu-productos-pc.jpg
    menu-productos-pc.jpg
    4.7 MB · Views: 2
  • Mennu-movil-productos-ok.jpg
    Mennu-movil-productos-ok.jpg
    376.2 KB · Views: 2
  • Menu-movil-no-muestra-categorias-1.jpg
    Menu-movil-no-muestra-categorias-1.jpg
    191.5 KB · Views: 1
  • Menu-movil-no-muestra-categorias-2.jpg
    Menu-movil-no-muestra-categorias-2.jpg
    181.9 KB · Views: 1

RebeccaConley

Faced the same problem, only on the computer. I recently bought an Asus, at first everything was fine, and after a couple of weeks the Internet started to hang up. I checked the speed, consistently high, the pings are small. I myself don't understand what the issue is, I don't have much experience in this matter. My friend advised me to a Saas Design Agency, which helped him with a similar issue. I'll contact them…

Last edited: