Single Product Promo Page (DaVinci child theme)

E

Ekaterina Sayapina

Hello!

Single product promo page is ready for beta testing! The DaVinci child theme is designed to deliver an outstanding customer experience and drive sales by highlighting a specific item. With the help of this promo page option, you can create landing pages for your goods. Promo page will be available for Michelangelo and Rembrandt in the short-term future as well.

Here's is the demo.

To learn more, please refer to this guide.

Please feel free to ask questions, I’ll be happy to answer them!

Attachments

• davinci-child.zip
    324 KB · Views: 116

aminech

This is great, I hope you can integrate this with davinci main theme without using a child theme.
I am using a child theme for modifications, I have to make changes now directly to the theme.
I also suggest making the checkout on the same Promo Page using jquery without refreshing the page or taking the customer to a new page, it will be really great for conversions.
For now clicking Buy Now takes you to the checkout page which feels like it took you to another website.. the difference is big between the checkout page and the promo page.

LightlyScorched

I, too, was using a child theme for customizations. I have been customizing this promo theme all day, it seems. I don't like that I have to redo everything. This was a custom store I purchased and I've already spent more time on it than the Ali team did, haha...

Mar

Hello!

Single product promo page is ready for beta testing! The DaVinci child theme is designed to deliver an outstanding customer experience and drive sales by highlighting a specific item. With the help of this promo page option, you can create landing pages for your goods. Promo page will be available for Michelangelo and Rembrandt in the short-term future as well.

Here's is the demo.

I customized my site using a child theme. Is there a way to add this Single product promo page to the child theme I am using?

Direct Webstore

I customized my site using a child theme. Is there a way to add this Single product promo page to the child theme I am using?

No. There isn't. I wish they would make a "plugin" version of it. Alternatively, you can just have an ad linked to a custom landing page that you make under "Pages" ... with a "Buy Now" button linked to the product's page ... or install a 3rd party landing page plugin.

bbarbi

Hello!

Here's is the demo.

Nice work!

But it did not work for me. After following all the steps in the guide and including "/ sale" in the product link, the error message "404 Page not found.
Sorry, but the page you are looking for was not found.
Please check your spelling ".

can anybody help me?

E

Ekaterina Sayapina

Thanks a lot for the help. I've reviewed the process a few times to try to find an error, but I can not find the reason and the problem continues. :(
Please send me a pm with your WP access details, I'll check what might be wrong.

E

Ekaterina Sayapina

You may add this promo page code to your child theme manually.

E

Ekaterina Sayapina

How? What code? Where?
Settings of child themes differ significantly, so there's no general rule for theme integration. We haven't tested this ourselves yet, but such integration is possible. If you wish, you may provide us with your WP access details so that we can test this option on your website.

Mar

Settings of child themes differ significantly, so there's no general rule for theme integration. We haven't tested this ourselves yet, but such integration is possible. If you wish, you may provide us with your WP access details so that we can test this option on your website.
Ekaterina, me and many other people customize their sites using child theme for obvious reason. Installing these Single Product Promo Page that is also a child theme will remove all customization. A single page should not affect the whole site. If it can be integrated with our existing theme as you said, please show us an easy way to do it.

Direct Webstore

Ekaterina, me and many other people customize their sites using child theme for obvious reason. Installing these Single Product Promo Page that is also a child theme will remove all customization. A single page should not affect the whole site. If it can be integrated with our existing theme as you said, please show us an easy way to do it.

She's going to try to integrate a "part" of the Single Product theme into a pre-existing child theme on one of my sites. I haven't had any news on it yet. Let's see how see goes. :)

Raff

I tried this child theme but unfortunately, you need to do every customization you made on parent theme. I hope this can be fix.