Single product - Enable Share Button Does Not Work

noodles

I Believe this is them related (Michelangelo Theme being used) since this segment of the menu shows when in the normal area of WP admin, not the ali plug sub menu area.

Trying to turn on the Single product / Enable Share Button does not work. The green 'Save Settings' button presses but doesn't respond in any way.

Who else is experiencing this issue?

E

Ekaterina Sayapina

I Believe this is them related (Michelangelo Theme being used) since this segment of the menu shows when in the normal area of WP admin, not the ali plug sub menu area.

Trying to turn on the Single product / Enable Share Button does not work. The green 'Save Settings' button presses but doesn't respond in any way.

Who else is experiencing this issue?
Hello,

1. Could you please send me a screenshot illustrating the menu issue so we're on the same page?
2. The Enable social sharing buttons option work just fine. Feel free to send me a pm with your WP access details, I'll check what might be wrong.

Michelangelo sharing buttons.png

noodles

Here's a screen shot. There's a green Save Settings button below the image, but it doesn't respond when pressed.

Thank you for your help.

1576092731101.png

noodles

It will enable BUT will not save! The Green Save Button does not do anything after being pressed.

E

Ekaterina Sayapina

It will enable BUT will not save! The Green Save Button does not do anything after being pressed.
Please send me a pm with your WP access details, I'll check what might be wrong.