Simpel Audiens - FaceBook Marketing Software

elfrost

KYT3ggh-1.jpg

Simpel Audiens 3.1 Latest - Best Facebook Marketing Tool

Simple Audience is the Best Software to Easily Dig Millions of Candidates and Potential Consumers from Facebook in Instant.

tampilandepan_simpelaudiens-1.jpg

UPDATE Info Simple Audience Version 3.1 (New Feature)

- Audience From Friends
- Audience From Joined Group
- Audience From Facebook Group
- Audience From Fanspage (Post Comment Only)
- Audience From Fanspage (Comment, Like, Share)
- Generate UID to Email / Phone

What do you get in this update Version 3.1?

- for this 3rd Generation Simple Audiens, We do not use the server anymore and are replaced with FB Tokens, where we can explore potential prospective data more quickly again, in addition we can dig the data from closed and confidential with better again.

- in this Third generation of Generic Audiens, in addition to digging data from "keywords, groups and Fanspage" We can also dig up consumer data based on "like and share" in certain posts including advertised by others.

Well that's not all, there are many more powerful features that you can get in this "Simple Audiens" update this 3rd Generation.

How to get?

Click Here

Last edited:

kingpin

hi mate
Happy weekend :)

is this your product?

or you're promoting it with your own affiliate link to generate commission?

please advise

regards

elfrost

Is this a desktop application? or a plugin? or website? How does that part work?
It's a little application you have to run on Windows.

hi mate
Happy weekend :)

is this your product?

or you're promoting it with your own affiliate link to generate commission?

Well here the story. I was making my own and I get it worked. I was looking a new feature on my tool searching on Google and I found out Simpel Audiens. I then tried and seems that it works very well. I decided to share it with you guys

kingpin

Well here the story. I was making my own and I get it worked. I was looking a new feature on my tool searching on Google and I found out Simpel Audiens. I then tried and seems that it works very well. I decided to share it with you guys

oh i see

i will suggest you to create something by yourself and promote it this way you'll get more control.

regards!

elfrost

OMG!!
lol I received a payment at 3h24AM and at 3H37AM, he opened a Paypal case asking refund as he did not receive the product..

Guys, I'm not behind my screen 24/24 waiting a purchase and the process is not automated ( but it will soon)

So plz, be little bit more patient. I will send it to you withing 24hours... but hard with 5 min!

regards

avnor

Could you do a tutorial for the log application (like youtube video maybe?) it will help a lot of people i think.