Showing empty products on catalog pages

nhartling

Hi!
I'm hoping that someone can help me understand where I'm going wrong here. I'm using the DaVinci Woo theme and Woocommerce, and on product catalog pages I have just empty spaces instead of a product in some of the lists - in random places. Also, the number of items showing beside the category name in brackets is way bigger than the actual number of products I have. It's also creating blank pages because of it.

I really have no idea how to solve it.

Any help is appreciated.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2020-08-20 at 8.44.45 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2020-08-20 at 8.44.45 PM.png
    345.1 KB · Views: 11

Direct Webstore

No one could say what's causing it from that screenshot. Your setup needs to be checked in person by someone. Write to support@alidropship.com and give them ...

1. That screenshot and an explanation of the problem.
2. The URL to your WP-Admin.
3. Your admin username and password.

... or go to "Users>Add New" and create a new user/password with admin status, give them that, then delete that user when they are done.

Reactions: Mar

chris37

Hi!
I'm hoping that someone can help me understand where I'm going wrong here. I'm using the DaVinci Woo theme and Woocommerce, and on product catalog pages I have just empty spaces instead of a product in some of the lists - in random places. Also, the number of items showing beside the category name in brackets is way bigger than the actual number of products I have. It's also creating blank pages because of it.

I really have no idea how to solve it.

Any help is appreciated.

I am not sure if understand the second part of your question....
For the first part is display only one product per page is because you have selected it like this...so go
Appearance-》customize-》Woocommerce-》product catalogue-》 and change the number of product want to display in the catalog page.

Reactions: Mar