Show All products in each category

sonnymall

how can I change products page to show all products in each category instant of clicking next to see more products? I am using (Michelangelo) Themes. Thank you

Mar

how can I change products page to show all products in each category instant of clicking next to see more products? I am using (Michelangelo) Themes. Thank you
That is infinite scrolling. There is a number of plugins in wordpress plugin repository. I am not sure which is compatible with the original Alidropship plugin and your theme since I am using Alidropship woo, but it is worth a try and it will do no harm.

1540473035960.png

Direct Webstore

I don't think infinite scrolling would work with the Original plugin themes.

If it doesn't ... you can go to Settings>Reading "Blog pages show at most" and increase it from the stock setting of 10 to whatever you want. But if you make it too high, it will slow down the page loading.

Note: It says "Blog pages" but it also controls "Product pages".

:)

M4XW3LL

I don't think infinite scrolling would work with the Original plugin themes.

If it doesn't ... you can go to Settings>Reading "Blog pages show at most" and increase it from the stock setting of 10 to whatever you want. But if you make it too high, it will slow down the page loading.

Note: It says "Blog pages" but it also controls "Product pages".

:)

This doesn't do the trick for the davinci theme, I still get the pagination after 8 products.

Direct Webstore

This doesn't do the trick for the davinci theme, I still get the pagination after 8 products.
I used the Davinci theme when I used that method ... and it worked. It has also been suggested by Support. You must have done something wrong ... or not done something. Like click "Save".

James86

Hello.. may I know how can I create ‘all product page’? In Wordpress using alidropship. Thanks.