Shoutouts setup takes so long.....

Dylan-

Hi everyone,

I am trying to setup shoutouts, i contact at least 10 a day.
BUT it takes so long to get a shoutout setup. How do you guys do shoutouts?

Yan

I contacted around 200 I think in the beginning. I just copy pasted my message to each of them.

Around 100 replied back. We messaged back and forth. And finally I did shoutouts with like 30-40 of them to test each one. If I got no sales, I cut them out.

Now I've narrowed them down and I work exclusively with only 2-3.

Nova

Yan, Thanks a lot for your answer! But how do you find other accounts for shoutouts? (please tell more about process)
May be i'm doing something wrong, but the Instagram's internal search is awful!

Jasin555

I contacted around 200 I think in the beginning. I just copy pasted my message to each of them.

Around 100 replied back. We messaged back and forth. And finally I did shoutouts with like 30-40 of them to test each one. If I got no sales, I cut them out.

don't you lose so much money like that??
I am curious if there's a way to spot fake profiles. I spend so much money, with 0 results.

Yan

Yan, Thanks a lot for your answer! But how do you find other accounts for shoutouts? (please tell more about process)
May be i'm doing something wrong, but the Instagram's internal search is awful!

Just go on youtube or google it bro. There are tons of videos which show the process. I learned like this.

Yan

don't you lose so much money like that??
I am curious if there's a way to spot fake profiles. I spend so much money, with 0 results.

I negociate! I always cut the quoted price by half and negotiate on engagement rate and number of followers. Plus I ask a deal for my first shoutout. If profitable, I'll do more shoutouts from them at the original price.

Plus I don't count it as money lost but as a way to weed out fake profile pages. :)

flying dutchman

Hi Guy's ,

I'm new overhere and trying to understand about Ig so. Im in the fashion niche and it's really difficult to find A good influencer. I've paid 35$ for Someone with A engagement rate of 7% and thats the highest rate what I found. Unfortunately Some Traffic But not A sale. I'm really wondering If Someone has suggestions or otherwise tips about How the to find the right influencer in the fashion market. Cheers

mcfc4eva

Hi Yan,
Can you post a template of what you send to them, I'm struggling to get any responses.
Thanks,
-M

mcfc4eva

I don't have a specific template. Just google for examples. You'll find many.
When I googled so many different variations came up. Some say keep it very short and to the point. Some say try and sell the idea with a pitch. Some say to keep it casual, using emojis to get the attention. Some say keep it strictly formal.

What worked best for you?