Should i start a Blog or dropship

Wealthy Believe

I came to learn about alidropship today, after searching for alternative for shopify.
I wanted to start a blog 3 months from now but reading article on alidropship I was thinking otherwise. So here is my question.
Should I start a dropship or continue with d ideal of a blog

aurelion

I have a store based on Shopify too. You should use all marketing channels and change to an easy platform which gives you all the marketing stuff in one solution (AliDropship). Its based on WordPress which is one of the best options for blogging and selling. Started blogging in 2014.

Blog is very good on EVERY website: building social proof and community around your mark. I use the blog function on shopify and alidropship to make reviews about my products or launch new products.

So combine both and activate your blog on your store too. Blog posts are also great for promoting on social media.

Best regards from Germany

Last edited:

JasonP

I came to learn about alidropship today, after searching for alternative for shopify.
I wanted to start a blog 3 months from now but reading article on alidropship I was thinking otherwise. So here is my question.
Should I start a dropship or continue with d ideal of a blog

Why chose only 1? Do both my man! Even better If you intend to blog about a certain niche which you can then sell products in your drop shipping shop. That's a great way to start.