Should I put location address on my Dropshipping website?

ktruststore

Dear all experienced dropshippers,

I live in a very small and developing country and I have created one dropshipping website, so I would like to know whether it is good or bad if I tell visitors coming to my website where this website is created from? What is impact if visitors know where this website is created by owner from the very small and developing country?

Kindly please share your thoughts.

Thank You,

Sarath Kheng

chris37

Dear all experienced dropshippers,

I live in a very small and developing country and I have created one dropshipping website, so I would like to know whether it is good or bad if I tell visitors coming to my website where this website is created from? What is impact if visitors know where this website is created by owner from the very small and developing country?

Kindly please share your thoughts.

Thank You,

Sarath Kheng

I will give you my personal opinion in this matter. I am living in a very small europian country.
I Didnt put location address in my website (huge trust issue in my opinion ) the reason is my country have huge political corruption and i dont want customer to see it and they believe my site have any relate with that. The true is customer trust you more when they know where is you actual location.

Anyway i have 6000+ active social media follower and likes and i cover somehow the trust from not having actual address in my site.

Ones again this is my personal opinion with no research is this matter.

Last edited:
I will give you my personal opinion in this matter. I am living in a very small europian country.
I Didnt put location address in my website (huge trust issue in my opinion ) the reason is my country have huge political corruption and i dont want customer to see it and they believe my site have any relate with that. The true is customer trust you more when they know where is you actual location.

Anyway i have 6000+ active social media follower and likes and i cover somehow the trust from not having actual address in my site.

I agree, we usually recommend the same.
If sharing your address might help to build up trustability - just put it on your site. If you have some doubts - do not mention any address. This is not the most important thing, it just might be a good bonus.

But highly do not recommend adding an unreal address, this might really hurt your business at the end.

ktruststore

Dear Chrisschris37,

So do you put Contact Phone Number on your website?

Thank You,

yuri_j0805

Hi. I didn't put location on my website but when you searched my fb page, my location is written. How can I stop it from showing? Checked settings already

chris37

Hi. I didn't put location on my website but when you searched my fb page, my location is written. How can I stop it from showing? Checked settings already
Is in your facebook setting, but if you speak about display only when you search in google that happen when the facebook was first intex by google ,
If you remove the address, today google need some time until is gonna see again your website for is take the new setting to display.

yuri_j0805

Ok thanks I will try and check it on the settings again. Yes wh
Is in your facebook setting, but if you speak about display only when you search in google that happen when the facebook was first intex by google ,
If you remove the address, today google need some time until is gonna see again your website for is take the new setting to display.

ok thanks