Short sub-category menu: Show not all sub-categories not working when checked

basslion

In Customization > General i have the Short sub-category menu: Show not all sub-categories checked, but for some reason my category menu still shows past the first sun category.

Example: I have a main category with a sub category and the sub category has another sub category.

I want when customer hover over main category, only the first sub-category will show.

This seemed to work before i updated the Davinci theme and Alidropship plugin to latest version.

tasko

you need to have a products in sub-category in order to be visible that sub-category in menu

basslion

All categories are showing, that is not my issue. My issue is i dont want sub sub categories showing on home page menu flyout. I only want parent category and sub category and no more after that.

E

Ekaterina Sayapina

All categories are showing, that is not my issue. My issue is i dont want sub sub categories showing on home page menu flyout. I only want parent category and sub category and no more after that.
You can manage your Homepage in WP => Appearance => Menus. Menus ‹ orig — WordPress (1).jpg

basslion

For example

1) Category is this: Main Category > Sub Category > Child Category > Grandchild Category

I want all these categories to be in the system however on the home page i only want Main Category > Sub Category to display. Once person clicks sub category, they are brought to sub category page where it will then show the Child and grand child categories in the left menu.

Does this make sense?