Shopper Theme: Site Title is yellow

Precrime

Hey folks :)
I deleted the site picture from the page, and now i can see the true color of the title. Its like a dark grey, but when i put in my image, it turns to yellow.
Is the title of the page not just on top of the picture? Why it changes color? and how can i fix it, i mean, how i can i upload a pic and change the color to a correct one?
Thanks a lot

Direct Webstore

In Chrome, right click the title, then click "Inspect". A panel will pop out on the right. Hover you mouse over the title. You will see the CSS code on the right highlighted for the title. Or right click the title again and click "Inspect" again and you will see the code highlighted. Copy/paste it here ... and I will tell you what to do next.

:)

Direct Webstore

No. That's not the CSS ... There are two panels. Look in the bottom panel.

But I'm "guessing" it may be...

.entry-title {
color: #000000;
}

Change the #000000 (black) to whatever color you like. Find color codes here ...
https://www.w3schools.com/colors/colors_picker.asp

Then paste it in Appearance>Customize>Additional CSS

If it doesn't work ... look in the bottom panel for the correct CSS code. I'm flying blind here as I don't have that theme to look at it. and just guessing.

Precrime

thx for the tip and it works. But only if i dont put an image in the site as background. If i do, the color will turn yellow again, no matter if i change the css or not... that is so strange

Precrime

thank u very much! this worked. you know maybe how i can do the same for the site text? the title is good now, but the text on the site is also yellow. thank u very much

Direct Webstore

how i can do the same for the site text?
Do the same ... right click the text, click "inspect" and copy the CSS code from the bottom panel on the right. NOT the top panel, that's the HTML code. The CSS code is in the bottom panel.

And if anything doesn't work ... try using !important as above.

You don't need ALL the CSS code, only the color line. You can delete the other stuff.

For example...

.content-partners {
background: #0099cc;
font-size: 12px;
font-weight: 500;
color: #d9d7db;
}

If you just want to change the color ... delete all except the color line, like this, and paste it into Additional CSS ... (You can keep other things if you want to change them too)

.content-partners {
color: #d9d7db;
}

Last edited: