shop blocked

Gajrg

Hello, someone who can help me, my store has been blocked, despite being up to date on my payments, in alidropship Help they tell me the following:

Your domain name sazeq.com does not point to your Alidropship hosting. That means your domain name has expired and needs to be renewed.
You need to check your Namecheap account and renew your domain name. Once that is done, you need to change the Name Servers of your domain name back to:
ns79.alidropship.com
ns80.alidropship.com
You can do that in your Namecheap account in DNS settings of your domain name.
How can I enter to review this if when I buy my store, all the processes were done by the alidropshiping company

Last edited:

Mar

ha, alguien que me pueda ayudar, mi tienda se ha bloqueado, a pesar de estar al dia en mis pagos, en ayuda de alidropship me dicen lo siguiente:
Su nombre de dominio sazeq.com no apunta a su alojamiento de Alidropship. Eso significa que su nombre de dominio está vencido y necesita ser renovado.
The forum don't appreciate posts in language other than English that is used and understood by every member.

chris37

Hello, someone who can help me, my store has been blocked, despite being up to date on my payments, in alidropship Help they tell me the following:

Your domain name sazeq.com does not point to your Alidropship hosting. That means your domain name has expired and needs to be renewed.
You need to check your Namecheap account and renew your domain name. Once that is done, you need to change the Name Servers of your domain name back to:
ns79.alidropship.com
ns80.alidropship.com
You can do that in your Namecheap account in DNS settings of your domain name.
How can I enter to review this if when I buy my store, all the processes were done by the alidropshiping company

Is very clear to me .. you didn't pay the domain.

Mar

If it is registered, but I cannot access it because Alidrop gave me some codes that are blocked like the store
What I am asking is about the domain registrar. In your first post, Namecheap was mentioned but it look like you have no clue about it.

Gajrg

He estado revisando mis correos desde que comencé esta aventura, y de hecho parece haber un problema a la hora de la transferencia de dominio, aparentemente este proceso no se completó, supongo que el soporte de alidropship tendrá que solucionarlo, espero que no tardes mucho Gracias por tus aportes, porque cualquier consejo, aunque sea pequeño, habrá un sendero o camino

chris37

He estado revisando mis correos desde que comencé esta aventura, y de hecho parece haber un problema a la hora de la transferencia de dominio, aparentemente este proceso no se completó, supongo que el soporte de alidropship tendrá que solucionarlo, espero que no tardes mucho Gracias por tus aportes, porque cualquier consejo, aunque sea pequeño, habrá un sendero o camino

Next time thanks in english!

Direct Webstore

all the processes were done by the alidropshiping company
They "built" the business/store for you, but you need to learn how to run it. It's your business. Run it. Maintain it. Renew domains, pay bills, update plugins etc, etc.

You don't seriously expect the Alidropship team to run your business for you, do you?

And if you don't know where to go at Namecheap to renew the domain and re-point it to Alidropships servers by editing the DNS section of your domains settings ... ask them. Write to their support. Not here.

And if your lapsed domain is no longer available because someone else registered it, you will just have to make a new one and start from scratch.