Shipping with Aliexpress standard shipping

cw_ong

Hi all, just starting out and would like to know if any of you have faced issues with your customers if you use aliexpress standard shipping?

mgmbars

I am also wondering this. What if our supplier works with only 'Aliexpress Standard Shipping' and not epacket. Can we work with that supplier? OR we need to find a supplier works with epacket?

jaykay

Hi @cw_ong & @mgmbars

I haven't started my store yet. But, I do have personal experience with Aliexpress Standard Shipping and it is very reliable and faster than the China Register Post. I am not sure about its advantage or disadvantage over epacket. But, I do purchased few products using ali standard shipping and it worked perfectly fine.
Hope this helps.

mgmbars

Thanks @jaykay; I guess, we all need to try how Aliexpress S. Shipping will perform. I am planning to use both epacket and Aliexpres S.S. at my store.

Avito

I just got a couple of orders for an item where the seller only ships by Aliexpress Standard Shipping.
I hope there are no mentions of Aliexpress on the package, this would be really bad.

Direct Webstore

Aliexpress Standard shipping is "OK" ... but ePacket is "better".

In other words, use ePacket whenever you can and don't worry when you have to use Aliexpress Standard Shipping. It may take a few days longer. That's all. Nothing to lose any sleep over. :)

I hope there are no mentions of Aliexpress on the package, this would be really bad.
There isn't. And make sure you have the message to sellers about promo material in your settings. Aliexpress sellers are quite aware of dropshippers and their needs.

:)