Shipping time and Country in single product?

anstoyanov

Hello all,

I noticed on the non Woo version there is option to show on each product automatic calculations of time to ship in each country based on user IP address. I contacted Alidropship support to ask if this is available for Woo version and they said it's not. Anyone tried or found a good solution for woo version? I really want to show the real estimation on time to delivery and be individual for each user...

Christina

Administrator
Hello all,

I noticed on the non Woo version there is option to show on each product automatic calculations of time to ship in each country based on user IP address. I contacted Alidropship support to ask if this is available for Woo version and they said it's not. Anyone tried or found a good solution for woo version? I really want to show the real estimation on time to delivery and be individual for each user...

Could you please provide us with the screenshot of the option you noticed on the AliDropship non Woo Plugin?

anstoyanov

Here it is...https://sohealth.co/collections/movement/products/foldable-abs-roller...you can see the section below "buy with paypal" where it says in my case
"
shipping-icon-1-3.png
Free Shipping is available for this item to Bulgaria.
shipping-icon-4-3.png
Due to high demand, this product usually arrives in 7 to 14 days."

"Bulgaria" is taken by the IP address. Not sure if it will get different numbers on the days if browse from different country...

Christina

Administrator
Here it is...https://sohealth.co/collections/movement/products/foldable-abs-roller...you can see the section below "buy with paypal" where it says in my case
"
shipping-icon-1-3.png
Free Shipping is available for this item to Bulgaria.
shipping-icon-4-3.png
Due to high demand, this product usually arrives in 7 to 14 days."

"Bulgaria" is taken by the IP address. Not sure if it will get different numbers on the days if browse from different country...

The given site is not built-up on our plugins. Neither of our plugins (AliDropship, AliDropship Woo) has not such an option, unfortunately.