Shipping Question

Naomi H

Hi guys,
I'm just setting up a new store with alidropship & some of the products I've chosen don't have epacket but all have Aliexpress Standard Shipping. They all also have more expensive shipping options. My question is which option is chosen by alidropship when customers buy an item (or its imported from Aliexpress) from my store & how can I find this out? Thank you.

yoha03

Hi guys,
I'm just setting up a new store with alidropship & some of the products I've chosen don't have epacket but all have Aliexpress Standard Shipping. They all also have more expensive shipping options. My question is which option is chosen by alidropship when customers buy an item (or its imported from Aliexpress) from my store & how can I find this out? Thank you.
Unless you use alishipping plugin, you need to choose shipping method manually when placing your customer order in aliexpress

yoha03

If you want to be sure or familiarize yourself with the flow, just make 1 cheap purchase on your store yourself, by doing that you can test many thing at the same time (payment gateway, email notification, order automation, etc)

Naomi H

If you want to be sure or familiarize yourself with the flow, just make 1 cheap purchase on your store yourself, by doing that you can test many thing at the same time (payment gateway, email notification, order automation, etc)
Great good advice. Thanks :)

yoha03

Do we get a notification when a customer places an order in our store .
On notification setting, you can set send a copy to your email, so all email your customer get including "thank you for your purchase" you will get too

Anyway you will get email from stripe or paypal when your customer paid

kyliejourney

maybe a little off topic, but why is delivery with Ali is SO cheap (and sometimes free)? considering that the prices of the goods are also low. Okay, production itself, there are mostly no products of really great quality, but how can delivery cost so little? thank!

Kylie,
employee monitoring software

Last edited: