SHIPPING question

chrishurts

Hello everyone!

I am now finishing setting up my first Alidropship web store. I'm almost done, but I'm confused about the shipping part in the Settings.

By default, Free shipping is selected in the settings, but I'd like to know how can I know that the shipping prices won't "eat up" my profit margin? I am comfortable with leaving the free shipping option on, but how can I see and calculate it for each product? Let's say that my profit for some product is 5$, and the seller charges 6$ for shipping, leaving me 1$ in minus after the order is processed.

Also, how can I know which shipping options the sellers offer, and how can I set that up? Let's say some seller offers cheap shipping 15-50 days for 5$ and superfast shipping for 40$. Where do I set this up?

Can someone please help me with setting this up?

Thanks,
Chris

chris37

Hello everyone!

I am now finishing setting up my first Alidropship web store. I'm almost done, but I'm confused about the shipping part in the Settings.

By default, Free shipping is selected in the settings, but I'd like to know how can I know that the shipping prices won't "eat up" my profit margin? I am comfortable with leaving the free shipping option on, but how can I see and calculate it for each product? Let's say that my profit for some product is 5$, and the seller charges 6$ for shipping, leaving me 1$ in minus after the order is processed.

Also, how can I know which shipping options the sellers offer, and how can I set that up? Let's say some seller offers cheap shipping 15-50 days for 5$ and superfast shipping for 40$. Where do I set this up?

Can someone please help me with setting this up?

Thanks,
Chris
Don't let free shipping.
Buy the alishipping add-on, is bring the aliexpress shipping option in your website.