Shipping Option: ePacket or Aliexpress Standard Shipping or Chinapost

Liang

Hi all,

Sometimes I found that ePacket might charge higher than Aliexpress Standard Shipping with longer estimated delivery time and without tracking information. [Refer to attached picture]

Based on your all shopping experience:
1. Is ePacket always better than China post or Aliexpress Standard Shipping in term of price, delivery time and reliability?

2. Is shipping option varies with different locations? For example, ship to Singapore might be good to use Aliexpress Standard Shipping while ship to US might be good to use ePacket?

Hope your guys can share your experience with me. :)

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    29.7 KB · Views: 32

Rosie

ALWAYS use ePacket
epacket is not normally 40 days.. look at other suppliers to see what they time to deliver
... but I guess some countries might take longer..

I would make shipping time a priority.. even if i had to stop selling to some countries

WHY? if I was buying a dress to wear to a special outing I would kill if it did not arrive in a couple of weeks
same for gifts.. birthdays could be over by time the item arrives
Seasonal clothes.. the season would be 1/3 over by time the item arrived
Young Children grow fast...lol

Liang

ALWAYS use ePacket
epacket is not normally 40 days.. look at other suppliers to see what they time to deliver

I would make shipping time a priority.. even if i had to stop selling to some countries

WHY? if I was buying a dress to wear to a special outing I would kill if it did not arrive in a couple of weeks

Thanks Rosie for your answer.

I think ePacket works well for most countries.
However, If the customer is from Singapore. ePacket delivery time is 20-40 while Aliexpress Standard Shipping is 14-24 days.
Which one would you choose?

Rosie

Always choose the fastest shipping time. You will have less complaints with faster delivery

Last edited:

Liang

Hi Rosie,

1 more questions, I realized ePacket doesn't provide order tracking service, right?
What would you answer customer if they ask about the tracking details or why their orders not yet delivered?

miltersen

ALWAYS use ePacket

Thanks for sharing. Could you give some examples of e-packet shipping time (e.g to US/EUR/Asia) from your experience?