Shipping Module

Helgs

Hi everyone,

Would love some feedback and/or if anyone has used a different way to create a shipping module that works.

I want to offer free shipping (which I do) but I also would like to let my customer upgrade to a more expensive shipping option such as EMS, DHL, UPS etc... However, in the Alidropship plugin, the shipping module has 4 options. When I turn them on, they charge customer "per item" and does not combine the shipping if order multiple items. I want to see if there is a way that allows my customer to say choose a faster shipping and if they order 5 items, the shipping cost would be just combine (possibly by weight instead of per item option?).

Right now, when I turn on the expensive "expedite" shipping, aliexpress vendor charges $40 USD for using DHL and when I put $40 USD into the expedited section, it would add $40 on EACH ITEM.

If I was to create a discount code, could it only take off the shipping cost or does the coupon take off the subtotal and the shipping?

I'm trying to wrap my brain around it... and i'm enjoying the alidropship plugin that has more option than the alidropship woocommerce one so I dont want to switch back over to woocommerce but feel like if i'm looking for something more complex like this, it might be my only option.

TIA!