Shipping is always set to free [BUG]

jubran

Hello,

I've set the shipping settings and it has the attributes like data-price and data-cost set correctly (and also works when someone tries to checkout). However, the prices are displayed always US $0.00 for all the options.

How to fix that?

ps I got the latest version of the Davinci theme and latest version of the plugin to this date.

E

Ekaterina Sayapina

Hello,

I've set the shipping settings and it has the attributes like data-price and data-cost set correctly (and also works when someone tries to checkout). However, the prices are displayed always US $0.00 for all the options.

How to fix that?

ps I got the latest version of the Davinci theme and latest version of the plugin to this date.
same here. latest 1.2.3 still cant fix it
Have you updated your theme to the latest version? (Davinci 0.11.9, Michelangelo 0.11.9, Rembrandt 3.6.8). Please clear your cache and cache plugins (if you have any) and let me know if the issue persists.

James135

Have you updated your theme to the latest version? (Davinci 0.11.9, Michelangelo 0.11.9, Rembrandt 3.6.8). Please clear your cache and cache plugins (if you have any) and let me know if the issue persists.
issue still there. try many times and your supporter also confirm with me that's a bug.

Please check message i sent to you. I need a licence of plug in

James135

Hello,

How to fix that?

update: may this bug fixed. now it work properly. you may need to delete cache