Shipping from china very slow

Mar

This sticky politely asks you to use this forum's search ... Sorry for saving you the trouble. I won't do it again. My bad. :(

View attachment 13282

So moderators should do forum searches for you and not me. Got it. @Mar , can you take over doing searches for this guy. Apparently, I'm not allowed to. Thanks.

:)
Sorry but I cannot search the forum for other members. It is the duty of the member before starting a new thread.

Ecomm

Sorry but I cannot search the forum for other members. It is the duty of the member before starting a new thread.
He just misinterpreted my words is your friend so I understand your position like a moderator, instead closing the topic or delete off topic discussions you just go forward with this..

Ecomm

#1 Do not help Ecomm
#2 Do not have a sense of humour around Ecomm
#3 ... pending

Check, check, .... (later) got it.

Yes. I did. That was the "sense of humour" bit. Not to be taken seriously. Sorry about that. Won't happen again. Already checked off above.
Activate the PM on your profile to discuss in private don't be shy :)) I am not like you said I just don't like your ironic attitude and that's it.
You can give me as much negative feedback as you want, I can only search the forum if no one really helps me. I came to this discussion only because I was bothered by the fact that you urged me to use the Search function on this forum as you do for all of the members on this forum, but I used it, I just wanted to confirm one thing that's it. To be ironic as you were I can offer you a discount coupone if you want :)))). I am joking now come one let's make peace.

Last edited:

Direct Webstore

I just don't like your ironic attitude
OK

I was bothered by the fact that you urged me to use the Search function
Obviously.

I can only search the forum if no one really helps me.
I give up. lol

To be ironic as you were I can offer you a discount coupone if you want
I'm trying to hold back the tears of laughter, but I just can't.

I am joking now
Ha ha.

let's make peace.
I already did. Twice.

;)

kingsizexx

if your product is from china then it will be delivered only from china and it will take the time it needs to be delivered

Direct Webstore

if your product is from china then it will be delivered only from china
Wrong. Many Chinese goods from China are stored and distributed from warehouses in other countries. At a higher price.

many sellers have warehouses and in other countries not just china
Right. But, they charge more.

it will take the time it needs to be delivered
Everything from everywhere needs time to be delivered. Until we develop Instantaneous Matter Transportation.

1604100277381.png

;)

lanho

I have a problem n confident less now to continue my dropship biz. Bcos many buyer will open case n ask for full refund due to china shipping is too slow.

If i offer dhl n some others shipping service wit extra cost. The total cost is too expensive compare wit my competitors.

Pls advice any fast shipping service tat i can buy n pay per month for using their speed service?
I have the same problem. It's too long shipping when order from aliexpress. I've already ordered to test shipping time and it takes over 1 - 2 months to receive the parcel. I chose both epacket and aliexpress standard. I also ordered from the other flatform and it takes only 5-7 days to receive at the same address :-( with standard shipping method . If I choose DHL the shipping cost is tooo high and get problem with custom clearance ( the receiver have to pay extra tax while epacket not require )

Direct Webstore

Re- COVID-induced, slower than usual, slow deliveries because of the overloaded postal systems in the receiving countries, which has nothing to do with Chinese Aliexpress sellers. (They are shipping within days, like normal). i.e, the delay is caused by the receiving countrys.

On the bright side, I'm seeing a lot of unimaginative competition who just can't seem to understand this simple and widely reported fact and don't have the ability to research ways to counter-act it and adjust their business models ... and are throwing in the towel.

And the ideas and solutions already in this forum, Youtube, and the entire internet are all out there for the taking.

But less competition is always better, so all is OK.