Shipping doesn't load!

Mar

In product page shipping doesn't load at all. I've updated the extension for shipping but it won't load!
If you mean the Shipping Product AliExpress add-on, shipping will load only when a product is added to cart.

Yoligrana

No no, I mean in administration, when I am editing a product and click on Load it doesn't load the shipping options!
Yes it is the Shipping Product AliExpress add-on. I've just updated to the latest version!
I have tried in both Chrome and Firefox.

It doesn't work since the last update...

Last edited:

Mar

No no, I mean in administration, when I am editing a product and click on Load it doesn't load the shipping options!
Yes it is the Shipping Product AliExpress add-on. I've just updated to the latest version!
I have tried in both Chrome and Firefox.

It doesn't work since the last update...
There was an instruction in the update. You need to update the shipping methods. Also, even if you have updated, some products has no shipping method to a country. Check other countries in the dropdown and see if there are.

1593615332683.png

Yoligrana

Still does not work! I've updated the AliShipping list of products (3000 items) and now it has been finishing updating.
But when I go to the product it does not work, click on load and nothing happens!
Please help it's very urgent!!

chris37

The last update of this add-on have many proplems..
Is not any way I can think for I help you now.

So you have two choices :eek:

1) contact support@alidropship.com

2)I wish you has back up because in the end this is the must easy solution.

chris37

I have just contacted them at support, hope they give a solution soon, it is urgent!

When I update my products on one of my sites with alishipping (160 product) because was make about 2 hour to update it ,i reloaded the page and the issue in your dicription happen..

Then I updated again and wait until the very end ,this fix my issue.
I know you have 3000 product And possible more shipping variation then me,but this is also one possible solution if want to give it a try.

the_lyall

If you don't already I recommend the free version of Updraft Plus for scheduling automatic daily backups. Very easy to restore the previous version of a single plugin that way.

I know hindsight is a wonderful thing but just mentioning it in case of any future issues. I can't help regarding your current issue as @Chrisschris37 has already suggested the best options.

Yoligrana

Now support says I have to set shipping zones???
Although I updated shipping twice yesterday today it doesn't work either.
No, I don't have a backup, but I will do it, but they have to fix this plugin, at least my issue!
I can't work this way!

chris37

I am really sorry ... but with one huge site like your (3000 products ) was must to have back up.

The final solution is that.

Disable the plugin alishipping, and set up free shipping in all your website if you don't want to start from scratch.

the_lyall

I am really sorry ... but with one huge site like your (3000 products ) was must to have back up.

The final solution is that.

Disable the plugin alishipping, and set up free shipping in all your website if you don't want to start from scratch.

Setting up daily backups is the second thing I do after creating a WordPress site, so I don't lose anything when I'm working on putting it together. The first thing I do is install Wordfence. Those are the two plugins I add first, even before WooCommerce.

I f**ked up the other week messing around with a MySQL query and I lost a load of work (around 2,000 lines of custom CSS and all the theme settings), but luckily I only lost one day of work as I had the backup from the day before, and I could just re-do what I had done that day.

But it's a learning curve, and unfortunately it doesn't help Yoligrana in their situation. Hopefully support will be able to help them more.

Mar

Now support says I have to set shipping zones???
I am wondering of this statement from the support. It is the first time I hear about Shipping Zone in the add-on. In fact if you have this add-on you need to deactivate free shipping method on woocommerce setting, so there is only one free shipping and that is from the add-on.
Still does not work! I've updated the AliShipping list of products (3000 items) and now it has been finishing updating.
But when I go to the product it does not work, click on load and nothing happens!
Please help it's very urgent!!
This is another issue of the add-on.

Yoligrana

I have never heard of activating shipping zones¿¿¿???

Still no luck, I cannot use the addon!
I wrote them an email to Contact us to see if there is any luck and any of them can look at my issue I don't understand why I'm having.
I try deactivating plugins but no luck...

chris37

I have never heard of activating shipping zones¿¿¿???

Still no luck, I cannot use the addon!
I wrote them an email to Contact us to see if there is any luck and any of them can look at my issue I don't understand why I'm having.
I try deactivating plugins but no luck...

Tell me your hosting provider?