Shipping details on product page- Not Showing

DanielM

Hello!

I have 2 stores and i have a problem on one of them with the "Show shipping details on product page" option. On the first one i can see the "Show shipping details on product page" on Customization menu but on the 2nd one this option is not there. I have the latest version on the plugin (1.2.9.3.) and the same PHP version on both of them. How can i solve this?

Thank you!
Daniel M

Christina

Administrator
Hello!

I have 2 stores and i have a problem on one of them with the "Show shipping details on product page" option. On the first one i can see the "Show shipping details on product page" on Customization menu but on the 2nd one this option is not there. I have the latest version on the plugin (1.2.9.3.) and the same PHP version on both of them. How can i solve this?

Thank you!
Daniel M

Hello, DanielM!

You probably use an outdated version of a theme on the first site. We have removed the "Show shipping details on product page" option from Customization because all shipping details are displayed on Checkout page now.

DanielM

Hello, DanielM!

You probably use an outdated version of a theme on the first site. We have removed the "Show shipping details on product page" option from Customization because all shipping details are displayed on Checkout page now.
Ohh you are right.

My suggestion is to add it again because some customers wish expedited shipping and they can't see the option unless they add a product to shopping cart and fill in some details. So please consider to add it again because it helps gain orders.:)

Thank you for you reply!

Christina

Administrator
Ohh you are right.

My suggestion is to add it again because some customers wish expedited shipping and they can't see the option unless they add a product to shopping cart and fill in some details. So please consider to add it again because it helps gain orders.:)

Thank you for you reply!

Suppose, you have noticed that now shipping costs can be applied not only to each product, but also to the entire cart so that your clients don’t get confused by varying shipping methods if they add more than one item. Shipping costs aren’t displayed on Single product page any more for the above mentioned reason. And I'm affraid that we won't add it again.

aseltrade

the old concept is better i guess.. it is like aliexpress... shipping options are available in every product... because most of customers dont add anything if they dont see the full details that includes the shipping options...

chris37

Hello, DanielM!

Are you serious now ... that was including in the product page (alishipping add-on)
And you remove it.

Why ?

I will like to have both(product page and checkout) ..
I also I like to be set up with geolocation this .

I wish someone including this again.

Was a perfect faction!!!!

chris37

the old concept is better i guess.. it is like aliexpress... shipping options are available in every product... because most of customers dont add anything if they dont see the full details that includes the shipping options...
I totally agree with you !!!

techhotshop

I was wondering why this option has been disappeared from Single product page ?!
Now I understand that the new version of plugin has disabled this option.

In fact I'm totally agree with :
Are you serious now ... that was including in the product page (alishipping add-on)
And you remove it.

Why ?

I will like to have both(product page and checkout) ..
I also I like to be set up with geolocation this .

I wish someone including this again.

Was a perfect faction!!!!