Shipping conflict

Mar

Automation of payment directly to AliExpress supplier.. instead of us taking the order by ourselves
That is the worst that could happen and really not possible. AliExpress give the buyer protection, not the sellers. That is why it is not advisable to order directly to the sellers. I have a warning about it in my other posts.

Getford

That is the worst that could happen and really not possible. AliExpress give the buyer protection, not the sellers. That is why it is not advisable to order directly to the sellers. I have a warning about it in my other posts.
yeah that's so true.. thanks

Mar

Unfortunately, that is not possible to select country on the Product Page before adding to Cart with the help of AliShipping add-on due technical reasons.
Hope the support team will reconsider this request. One thing that will be minimized if this is implemented is the abandoned carts. I have so many of it. It is because visitors are adding products to cart just to see the shipping cost, even if they don't have a plan to buy. In this thread alone, many users want selection of countries on the product page that would resolve other issues also.

the_lyall

I'd rather they fixed the issue of no price showing for free shipping options (it should show 0.00 or something to indicate it's free instead of just not saying anything). They said they'll consider fixing that in the future maybe.

This would be good feature to add provided it's optional and can be turned off for those who don't want it on the product page.

Reactions: Mar

Mar

I'd rather they fixed the issue of no price showing for free shipping options (it should show 0.00 or something to indicate it's free instead of just not saying anything). They said they'll consider fixing that in the future maybe.
I have it already but with the code you posted.

This would be good feature to add provided it's optional and can be turned off for those who don't want it on the product page.
Optional would be fine, although I don't see a reason why a user would not want selection of country that would calculate shipping cost in the product page. This is something many users will be happy.

1598851002047.png

the_lyall

I have it already but with the code you posted.

Optional would be fine, although I don't see a reason why a user would not want selection of country that would calculate shipping cost in the product page. This is something many users will be happy.

View attachment 12733

The 0.00 I posted only works for single product orders (which uses the standard WooCommerce shipping options). It uses the AliDropship method when there's more than one product so the price doesn't show then - that's what I've raised with support.

If a store is country specific and has products sourced which we know have good delivery options to that country, there is no need to add it to the product page as an extra step. I have stores like that which would be better without it, but I also have stores which would benefit from having it there, so it would be best if it was optional.