Shipments canceled at customs in China

anonymous1971

More often shipments are suddenly canceled without any reasons given at customs in China. This is starting to be a serious problem.

Just as my other post where I urge to built in some [ mail ] notifications when products are out of stock etc I want to kindly ask whether there is a solution to notify me when shipments are canceled at customs in China.

shipment canceled.PNG

Christina

Administrator
More often shipments are suddenly canceled without any reasons given at customs in China. This is starting to be a serious problem.

Just as my other post where I urge to built in some [ mail ] notifications when products are out of stock etc I want to kindly ask whether there is a solution to notify me when shipments are canceled at customs in China.

View attachment 5042

Hello, anonymous1971!

Thank you for your previous suggestion which was succesfully implemented in AliDropship plugin. As for the current one, I'm affraid that we can't track shipment cancellation at China Customs.

anonymous1971

"Thank you for your previous suggestion which was succesfully implemented in AliDropship plugin."

In the Woocommerce Dropship plugin?

anonymous1971

Yes. That's great but i need it for the Woocommerce plugin. I originally posted this feature in the Woocommerce forumsection.

Thanks for implementing the feature, appreciate it.