SEZAM - WooCommerce Plugin for Dropshipping with Alibaba

Georgy

Why Choose Dropshipping with Alibaba​

Frame 52.png

Sezam Knowledge Base Sezam Support

About our partnership with Alibaba.com​

Our official partnership with Alibaba.com will help you run a dropshipping business with real manufacturers and fair product prices. Check out our main features that will help you manage your webstore effortlessly.
  • One-click import from Alibaba.com. Find an item and import it directly to your site in just one click. The desired product will appear on your site instantly, including all images, descriptions, and variants.
  • Automated orders. Forget about ordering each product and entering customer information manually. Just click the 'Order' button, confirm the order on Alibaba.com, and get tracking info once your order is processed.
  • Auto-updating products. The auto-updating system keeps your product info fresh and up to date with the latest data from Alibaba.com.

How does Alibaba work with dropshipping?​

Actually, Alibaba deals mainly with B2B sales. However, recently they’ve decided to create a product range for dropshippers.

The first logical question is the following: will your customers have to buy in bulk only? No, they won’t. Alibaba is interested in teaming up with dropshippers. So if you decide to use the platform as a supplier for your dropshipping store, you will act the same as when you dropship from AliExpress. Read more on our blog

Are you eager to start Alibaba dropshipping? Then, give Sezam a try!​

Sezam - Alibaba Dropshipping
Contact us if you want to buy Sezam Plugin using a debit or credit card

chris37

Why Choose Dropshipping with Alibaba​

View attachment 14947

About our partnership with Alibaba.com​

Our official partnership with Alibaba.com will help you run a dropshipping business with real manufacturers and fair product prices. Check out our main features that will help you manage your webstore effortlessly.
  • One-click import from Alibaba.com. Find an item and import it directly to your site in just one click. The desired product will appear on your site instantly, including all images, descriptions, and variants.
  • Automated orders. Forget about ordering each product and entering customer information manually. Just click the 'Order' button, confirm the order on Alibaba.com, and get tracking info once your order is processed.
  • Auto-updating products. The auto-updating system keeps your product info fresh and up to date with the latest data from Alibaba.com.

How does Alibaba work with dropshipping?​

Actually, Alibaba deals mainly with B2B sales. However, recently they’ve decided to create a product range for dropshippers.

The first logical question is the following: will your customers have to buy in bulk only? No, they won’t. Alibaba is interested in teaming up with dropshippers. So if you decide to use the platform as a supplier for your dropshipping store, you will act the same as when you dropship from AliExpress. Read more on our blog

Are you eager to start Alibaba dropshipping? Then, give Sezam a try!​

Contact us if you want to buy Sezam Plugin using a debit or credit card
Anybody try sellika with sezam?

@Olga Stogova

Sadoun

I am willing to try, evaluate, and report on SEZAM on my website. I have AliDropship for WooCommerce installed. The store has over 4000 products. I have an account on Alibaba for over 15 years... I have seen their new drop-ship program recently. It is not easy to import products from their website directly even after linking my store to them.

I hope SEZAM will do the job perfectly.

Contact me if interested.

Luxurious

i want to ask about Sezam plugin , its support importing from direct alibaba : (alibaba.com) website or its should be only from alibaba dropshipping website (dropshipping.alibaba.com)