Setting Up Different Shipping Methods for Different Shipping Zones (Alidropship Plugin)

Wei Jian

Hi! I am using original Alidropship Plugin. Just want to know whether is it possible to:

1. Set up different shipping cost (including free shipping) for different shipping zones. For example, free shipping to the United States and maybe a $5 shipping fee for Australia, New Zealand as some products on Aliexpress do charge shipping fees for regions outside of the United States.

2. Offer free shipping option with a minimum purchase (say minimum purchase of $50 or minimum purchase of 3 items) to encourage customers to buy more.

Thank you.

E

Ekaterina Sayapina

Hi! I am using original Alidropship Plugin. Just want to know whether is it possible to:

1. Set up different shipping cost (including free shipping) for different shipping zones. For example, free shipping to the United States and maybe a $5 shipping fee for Australia, New Zealand as some products on Aliexpress do charge shipping fees for regions outside of the United States.

2. Offer free shipping option with a minimum purchase (say minimum purchase of $50 or minimum purchase of 3 items) to encourage customers to buy more.

Thank you.
@Ekaterina Sayapina Hi, I have similar question
I am afraid these options are not available for AliDropship original plugin.

The options stated above are interesting I was wondering if they apply to Alidrop woo plugin, which sounds good for marketing and your pricing structure?

Wei Jian

Hi @Ekaterina Sayapina Oh I see...not sure if it is a hard thing to do but would like to see these being implemented in the original plugin. I think Woocommerce has such options. Same goes to the discounts. Would be great if we have more options while setting up discount coupons for the original plugin like coupon activated with minimum spending, coupon applied to specific users (by customer's email address - great for rewarding certain loyal customers) etc. Fingers cross that these will be implemented in the original plugin and not only limited to woo plugin because the original plugin and themes are really awesome!