Setting Taxes

Aibangcare

Hello. Can anyone help me regarding setting the taxes? Because I don't know if I will charge tax or not in dropshipping business? If I will charge tax what would it be? Is it base from my address or base from my customer's shipping address? I am from Canada.. I am confused who will collect tax is it me or the one who will supply the products to the customers?

Mar

Hello. Can anyone help me regarding setting the taxes? Because I don't know if I will charge tax or not in dropshipping business? If I will charge tax what would it be? Is it base from my address or base from my customer's shipping address? I am from Canada.. I am confused who will collect tax is it me or the one who will supply the products to the customers?
If you don't change the default Shipping and Delivery page, it states:
We are not responsible for any custom fees once the items have shipped. By purchasing our products, you consent that one or more packages may be shipped to you and may get custom fees when they arrive to your country.

You pay tax in your country. You cannot pay tax in a country you don't live.

Aibangcare

Thanks Mar. Yes I will pay for the income tax if ever there's an income in my dropshipping business. So you mean the tax rate will be set to my address store?

Mar

Thanks Mar. Yes I will pay for the income tax if ever there's an income in my dropshipping business. So you mean the tax rate will be set to my address store?
Stop worrying about tax rate, worry about making sales,

Mar

Okay. So for now I will not enable the tax setting?
I've been running droshipping store for almost a year now, I never enable tax setting. I may worry about it later, I'm not sure, but for now my concern is making sales.

Aibangcare

I've been running droshipping store for almost a year now, I never enable tax setting. I may worry about it later, I'm not sure, but for now my concern is making sales.
Thank you so much Mar. I will take your advice. You are right for now focus how to make sale.