Setting prices of product is not working properly after publishing.

ghost

Hello,

Today I was adding a new product to my site and manually setting the prices of the variations. However upon publishing and looking at the product afterwards, the price I set is not showing. It is showing an incorrect price.

This is the price I I have set for my product. Sale price is set to £121.47 and Regular price is set to £132.52
screenshot-2021-02-01-at-20-33-26-png.14170

What is shown after I publish and save changes. Sale price is showing as £101.23 and Regular price is set to £110.43. This is INCORRECT!
Screenshot 2021-02-01 at 20.34.54.png

In Alidropship->Settings->Updates->, I have set to Do Nothing if price changes
Screenshot 2021-02-01 at 20.51.40.png

I have also noticed that the price of my products have all changed and are showing the incorrect price all of a sudden. I have the latest version and always update the plugin.

This is a serious issue and would appreciate it if someone could help ASAP as I paid a lot of money for this plugin and expect it work as promised. Looking forward to hearing from you.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2021-02-01 at 20.33.26.png
    Screenshot 2021-02-01 at 20.33.26.png
    77.1 KB · Views: 216

Georgy

Hello,

Today I was adding a new product to my site and manually setting the prices of the variations. However upon publishing and looking at the product afterwards, the price I set is not showing. It is showing an incorrect price.

This is the price I I have set for my product. Sale price is set to £121.47 and Regular price is set to £132.52
screenshot-2021-02-01-at-20-33-26-png.14170

What is shown after I publish and save changes. Sale price is showing as £101.23 and Regular price is set to £110.43. This is INCORRECT!
View attachment 14171

In Alidropship->Settings->Updates->, I have set to Do Nothing if price changes
View attachment 14172

I have also noticed that the price of my products have all changed and are showing the incorrect price all of a sudden. I have the latest version and always update the plugin.

This is a serious issue and would appreciate it if someone could help ASAP as I paid a lot of money for this plugin and expect it work as promised. Looking forward to hearing from you.
Hello! Thank you for reaching out and my apologies for the inconvenience!

We are working on that issue. As a temporary solution, you can set USD on AliExpress and then reset products with incorrect prices.

Best regards,
George

ghost

Hello! Thank you for reaching out and my apologies for the inconvenience!

We are working on that issue. As a temporary solution, you can set USD on AliExpress and then reset products with incorrect prices.

Best regards,
George

Hello George and thanks for the swift response.

I will give this solution a try and let you know how it goes.

Thanks

ghost

Hello @George Murdasov

Your solution has not worked unfortunately. All it did was reset product to have the same price and variations on Aliexpress.

The latest update also did not fix my issue.

Please advise

Something similar happens to me. When you try to import a product in aliexpress it has a price and in alidropship for chrome a lower price comes out. You try to change the price by updating it or removing the formula, and nothing happens.

Attachments

• Captura.JPG
    Captura.JPG
    42 KB · Views: 19
  • Captura2.JPG
    Captura2.JPG
    52.8 KB · Views: 19

Georgy

Something similar happens to me. When you try to import a product in aliexpress it has a price and in alidropship for chrome a lower price comes out. You try to change the price by updating it or removing the formula, and nothing happens.
Hello! Thank you for reaching out! Could you please provide me your WP access details? Best regards, George

ghost

Are you still having this issue? It's been 3 weeks of me going back and forth with support, but they still haven't fix this for me. They keep telling me to reset products but that doesn't do jack for me. I'm still having the same problems

Georgy

Are you still having this issue? It's been 3 weeks of me going back and forth with support, but they still haven't fix this for me. They keep telling me to reset products but that doesn't do jack for me. I'm still having the same problems
Hello! Thank you for your message. I've sent you an answer through email. I will try to explain your issue here.

You have two different issues with Jose Maria. The issue which Jose Maria mentions is related to using different default currencies on AliExpress and WooCommerce. That issue appears while using pre-edit for products - we will release a new version of the plugin today or tomorrow.

Yours is related to products with broken sync: "We have been fixed the first issue with which you've contacted us for the first time. There was an issue with broken sync to aliexpress because of managing attributes in the wrong way. Once sync to aliexpress is broken, there's only one way to fix those products - reset those products to restore the right attributes and variations."

Feel free to ask any further questions.
Best regards,
George

Georgy

Hello! Thank you for your message. I've sent you an answer through email. I will try to explain your issue here.

You have two different issues with Jose Maria. The issue which Jose Maria mentions is related to using different default currencies on AliExpress and WooCommerce. That issue appears while using pre-edit for products - we will release a new version of the plugin today or tomorrow.

Yours is related to products with broken sync: "We have been fixed the first issue with which you've contacted us for the first time. There was an issue with broken sync to aliexpress because of managing attributes in the wrong way. Once sync to aliexpress is broken, there's only one way to fix those products - reset those products to restore the right attributes and variations."

Feel free to ask any further questions.
Best regards,
George

chris37

Once sync to aliexpress is broken, there's only one way to fix those products - reset those products to restore the right attributes and variations."
Yes George that right but some rare time this is not working , they only way to reset those issues is to permanent delete the products and re-import them.
I don't know why this is happened to ghost to all the products (how he/she say)

Georgy

Yes George that right but some rare time this is not working , they only way to reset those issues is to permanent delete the products and re-import them.
I don't know why this is happened to ghost to all the products (how he/she say)
There was an issue with broken sync. Probably6 database issues also.

ghost

So with the help of @chris37 I have finally found a solution to my issue!

Turns out it was a database issue in my case and the fix was to completely re-install Wordpress and have a new database.

After re-installing and creating a new database, everything started to work again i.e. prices were showing correctly.