Serious Problem with adding to cart/checkout, lost plenty of money :(

Stalaggh

I don't know why recently has been so many errors with the plugin but this one is REALLY serious..
I started running a big promotion of my page today, people responded great, engagement was great, lots of comments.. but no sales, and no adds to carts despite comments stating they MUST HAVE this product.
So i checked my facebook pixel and here's what I saw: 16 times added to cart that were unregistered on my dashboard (I have google analytics set up properly, beforetoday abandoned cart showed up). Sometime people were trying to add the product more than once as you can see on the screen looking by time:
gI2mVYM.jpg

and here's how the cart looks like after I tried buying a product... nothing, empty. PLEASE help is needed!
WDTHkzs.jpg

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
I don't know why recently has been so many errors with the plugin but this one is REALLY serious..
I started running a big promotion of my page today, people responded great, engagement was great, lots of comments.. but no sales, and no adds to carts despite comments stating they MUST HAVE this product.
So i checked my facebook pixel and here's what I saw: 16 times added to cart that were unregistered on my dashboard (I have google analytics set up properly, beforetoday abandoned cart showed up). Sometime people were trying to add the product more than once as you can see on the screen looking by time:
gI2mVYM.jpg

and here's how the cart looks like after I tried buying a product... nothing, empty. PLEASE help is needed!
WDTHkzs.jpg
Which version of plugin do you use? the latest is 0.9.5 - if your current version is older , then please update. If the issue will not be solved please PM me your domain name and wordpress login and password to check it out.

Reactions: kay