SEO starter pack services Follow ups

Hunterman

I had some troubles with them too. They wouldn't even send a confirmation email. They might have a lot of work, I get it, but we need an answer. I mean, we paid some money. And my business needs to thrive. In the meantime, I lose potential clients. Honestly, I gave up hoping that I'd get a response and searched for other SEO companies. Crowdo Links is the one that I'm willing to get in touch with. It seems legit and far more professional than these. No offense. Do you know anything about them? I don't want just to throw away my money again.

Last edited:

EdnaW

Have you requested for a follow up? They may have an insane amount of requests for help, more than they can attend to. :(

Hunterman

I am so sorry to hear that. There are many SEO services in the world but unfortunately, only a few of them are the best ones. I think only 3 or 5 services. Some of them promise a lot but in fact, they don't even know what SEO represents. I was shocked when I found out how many times people trust these people and lose their money. I am so lucky that I use Develux SEO Services: https://develux.com/seo-services, never met any problems with them, and most important is that they are very receptive.

Last edited:
You can actually work on your content and proofread with tools that exist out there. I'm talking about humping a lot of writing in a short amount of time without the need for expensive services like these. Start your Blogspot, and as long as you have a copy and paste text checker, you're all set. A classic example was that sports shoe shop I started, and without the use of good articles that I wrote myself about the need for orthopedic shoes in your daily life, I would not have reached the number of sales I did in the last six months.

Last edited: