SEO Image Optimizer

Suddenly all images in my store are without the watermark (done earlier) title renamer also not working and as well as Alt renamer. What is wrong with this plugin?

My SEO Image optimizer plugin isn't working well, I noticed most of the watermarks are gone without removing them.
I tried a rebuilt of the title & Alt renamer but nothing changes. Normally when I edit products in my import list I rename the title and alt text to match the product URL but yesterday I decided to put the plugin into use and not do it manually but it failed to rename the images, both title and alt text.

I even restored images and redo the watermark but still won't do and after taking hours and stating done, it comes back to stating how many images yet to be watermark (an exact number it stated earlier before running the watermark earlier) Seems nothing working with this plugin and it should be resolved ASAP!

daniel-97

I even restored images and redo the watermark but still won't do and after taking hours and stating done, it comes back to stating how many images yet to be watermark (an exact number it stated earlier before running the watermark earlier) Seems nothing working with this plugin and it should be resolved ASAP!
If you didn't backup your website, you're most likely done

If you have backup why you want solution asap, just restore you site from backup and get in the line mate!
Advertising for what?
Asking for solution ASAP is because I just got the addon from Alidropship and this happened, so I don't think I'm in the wrong here to ask for a solution to a plugin that's not doing its purpose. Thanks mate.

A forum for others to see in case they face or are facing the same issue and for a solution to be provided on the thread for others to see as well. And by the way, I've written to the support team (yet to get a response). And I don't know what your problem is with my question, but its a free world and you can bla whatever you want bruh.

Haha, if you feel offended mate, apologies for that, but at least my concern and question triggered a new update released on the plugin

kefaae

Hello! Could you, please, provide your WP-admin access details, so we can check what might be wrong?
thank you for responded .
I stopped the plugin - SEO optimizer from Alidropship and I reupload the logo, it works.

then I reactivated (SEO optimizer from Alidropshipand plugin) and pause Yoast SEO Premium and work!!
I should use one of the two plugins not both!

what you think?

Dimitriy Strekalov

Administrator
Staff member
thank you for responded .
I stopped the plugin - SEO optimizer from Alidropship and I reupload the logo, it works.

then I reactivated (SEO optimizer from Alidropshipand plugin) and pause Yoast SEO Premium and work!!
I should use one of the two plugins not both!

what you think?
Yes, we don't recommend to use any other similar image optimization plugins with SEO Image Optimizer at the same time.