Sending Emails go to SPAM - after DDOS

RafaelFagulha

I will expose my problem here since Cpanel Tickets ( i have hosted in alidropship ) and alidropship Plugin Support can't solve my problems after months of forwarding emails.
At CPANEL hosting they told me to go to www.alidropship.com and expose my problem, I did and they redirected me to another page ( don't do that, I already read all kind of pages you have in your blog about emails going to spam and setting up a SendInBlue Account )

Maybe I am missing something so simple that I just can't figure it out if someone can enlight me if you had the same problem!

1. My emails such has product notifications are sending correctly to me.
2. I have everything set up on SendInBlue with WordPress plugin easy setup SMTP with API key etc.
3. Everything I send from webmail or Sendinblue or IMAP with windows 10 mail - Go to SPAM.

I have tested everything in MXtools and what I detected is the reverse DNS with an error about redirecting wrongly?

Alidropship changed me from the server location but didn't delete the old one since I can still log in on both
Can that have an impact on sending emails to SPAM every time? since it is reading both emails maybe?

Just ask for any kind of information and I will gladly provide since I can't contact my clients since the DDOS ( that's why I associate this to the attack )

Thank you all a lot for all the input that you can share with me, Client, Supporter, anyone who has a light on this.
Good night!

Direct Webstore

If you are using Sendinblue and emails are going to SPAM, that's a problem with them. You are/have been asking in the wrong place/s.
Write to Send in Blue support, not Alidropship support.

RafaelFagulha

I already tried with Zoho and with the normal alidropship webmail service without any third party ( sending the email throw the webmail login from alidropship hosting server ) - they are going to SPAM nonetheless.

I already checked in my IP or domain was on a spam list or blacklisted - they are not

The emails i send for order status and product notifications are not being sent now.

I have set up correctly on the SMTP on wordpress...

This is crazy and I know im being dumb by something i don't know..or cant figure it out

Direct Webstore

For the second time ... write to Send in Blue support. How can I state that any clearer? No wonder you're having problems. *sigh*

RafaelFagulha

Well I will reply equally:

Send In Blue emails are - ok - notification for the customer about orders and for example affiliates are sending.

When I go to webmail OF ALIDROPSHIP WEBMAIL HOSTING and try to send the mail there THEY GO TO SPAM.

Even when I use an IMAP for let's say windows10 mail, it goes to SPAM

So SENDINBLUE is not at fault here, it's alidropship most certainly because emails are just passing throw alidropship webmail.

Since i changed server location it's happening so it's the only pointing I have to support my idea that it's alidropship fault, because before the attack everything was fine, strange right?

Direct Webstore

In that case, refer to the many other posts on this subject via the search function. Alidropship hosting , like many other hosts are blacklisted. You need to use a service like Send in Blue for ALL your emails. Simple as that.

Or check the footer in @Mar posts for a great host that has it's own built in mail server for free ... with guaranteed delivery to the Inbox.

Reactions: Mar

Resamki

i have had the same problem with my store and the best solution is to use gmail. All my emails go straight into the inbox folder and not spam.

Resamki

gmail has in a store in a bit unprofessional, dont you think, and then how you do newsletter campaigns etc
I don't think you understood me. After creating an account on gsuite you can set up all emails with a ''.....@yourstore.com" then you can select gmail from the WP MAIL SMTP plugin dashboard. I forgot to mention that. It Uses OAuth to authenticate your account. You can get the pro version here or use the free version which also offers this option. Simply go to plugins->add new then on the search bar write wp smtp mail and you should see and be able to install and activate it. After that you can proceed with the setup and authenticate your gsuite account.