SendinBlue spam

Hi there, It seems that all my emails send whit sendinblue are going to SPAM. This is a problem, but, as long as I advice people to check SPam, I can deal whit it. The real problem is the abandoned cart email list. The customer is never gonna get that email which make him come back and die. I have been sending this emails personally, but the thing is, as long as theres no such an option like "send a copy to" (see image) for the abandoned cart emails. I cant know when I have to send the emails. What could I do about this?

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
Hi there, It seems that all my emails send whit sendinblue are going to SPAM. This is a problem, but, as long as I advice people to check SPam, I can deal whit it. The real problem is the abandoned cart email list. The customer is never gonna get that email which make him come back and die. I have been sending this emails personally, but the thing is, as long as theres no such an option like "send a copy to" (see image) for the abandoned cart emails. I cant know when I have to send the emails. What could I do about this?
Try to use Pepipost for sending emails.
To check your abandon cart - we need your domain name , WordPress login and password - please PM me with a link to this thread.