Selling my store

chris37

Hi I'm selling my store if anybody is interested
If you was provided some information more maybe someone will be interesting.

What niche do you have,url and profit per year is a good start ,

Also when people ask you, why you selling it ,please don't say you dont have time for you run it!!

vlareypo

mister @chirs37 with his vast experience that I know you have, what would be the reason that you think that person wants to sell your website?

chris37

mister @chirs37 with his vast experience that I know you have, what would be the reason that you think that person wants to sell your website?
2 reason only ;)

1) Not profitable so you try to get rip of it!
2)Very profitable and you try to sell it the profit amount of 3-5 year from now.

This is the reason asking to always show yearly sales you have!

Any other reason is a joke. :)
In the worst case scenario you hire an employe to run your business!!!!

vlareypo

If the project has not been profitable at the moment does not mean that it is not going to be, therefore it is not an attribute to shine for a sale, if in the launch of a project such as a website, some marketing strategy failed to achieve placing the Web, it could not necessarily be said, it is not profitable, no one who has a profitable business wants to get out of it unless he is tired, therefore. If the seller has failed in his strategy that could have been several, niche markets not studied, not having created a good hook, not having invested enough in marketing. it's not necessarily ... it's not profitable. So I think it is not a good attribute to say this is not profitable. ......So the question why you sell, it is more. whoever is interested. That you evaluate the market, that you study your niche and decide if it is worth investing

chris37

If the project has not been profitable at the moment does not mean that it is not going to be, therefore it is not an attribute to shine for a sale, if in the launch of a project such as a website, some marketing strategy failed to achieve placing the Web, it could not necessarily be said, it is not profitable, no one who has a profitable business wants to get out of it unless he is tired, therefore. If the seller has failed in his strategy that could have been several, niche markets not studied, not having created a good hook, not having invested enough in marketing. it's not necessarily ... it's not profitable. So I think it is not a good attribute to say this is not profitable. ......So the question why you sell, it is more. whoever is interested. That you evaluate the market, that you study your niche and decide if it is worth investing

I gonna say it just ones specific for you !! You buy a premium store from alidropship for $250 ,you was not able to make it profitable and you want to resale something like this?

You didn't make something from scratch for deserving at least the work you put on it.

And again I am asking you why I will buy it from you same thing I can buy my self from the original host of the website...

Because in the end of the day is not seo friendly is just for social media advertising if you realise this!!! So I have nothing to win buy it from you.

vlareypo

If you are not the one to obtain a premium alidroship store, which you want to resell for a cheaper price than normal, then why do you give an opinion? just let another person interested in investing pass this project ..... WHY DO YOU GIVE OPINION IF THIS IS NOT AIMED AT YOU, AND YOU ARE NOT EVEN INTERESTED IN.

You know the number of people who enter the dropshipping looking for an extra entry, and you do not have deep knowledge of the subject ... we are a lot, so if we want to throw in the towel. and not continue ... let one make the attempt to sell and get something back. I think some of your opinions contribute nothing.

SO BE HAPPY MY FRIEND AND LET THE WORD CONTINUE....mister @chris37 ..this is not for you maybe there are 5,000 customers more who wanna invest.

chris37

If you are not the one to obtain a premium alidroship store, which you want to resell for a cheaper price than normal, then why do you give an opinion? just let another person interested in investing pass this project ..... WHY DO YOU GIVE OPINION IF THIS IS NOT AIMED AT YOU, AND YOU ARE NOT EVEN INTERESTED IN.

You know the number of people who enter the dropshipping looking for an extra entry, and you do not have deep knowledge of the subject ... we are a lot, so if we want to throw in the towel. and not continue ... let one make the attempt to sell and get something back. I think some of your opinions contribute nothing.

SO BE HAPPY MY FRIEND AND LET THE WORD CONTINUE....mister @chris37 ..this is not for you maybe there are 5,000 customers more who wanna invest.
Wherever make you sleep the night ;)

chris37

If you are not the one to obtain a premium alidroship store, which you want to resell for a cheaper price than normal, then why do you give an opinion?
I am the one which can build a premium store and running it my self ;)

Don't get me wrong I am not a developer or any tech guy but I know how to make a research and I apply what I learn .. you should try it your self sometimes.

This is a way to make any store with good niche profitable.

kdb

You didn't make something from scratch for deserving at least the work you put on it.

Because in the end of the day is not SEO-friendly is just for social media advertising if you realize this!!! So I have nothing to win to buy it from you.

well, we saw many people just jump in to make quick bucks not giving efforts in maintaining products page, SEO etc. and to beat others they put their prices at very low cost, which results in a loss instead of gaining profit.

we have found their stores on sale here in this forum.

@chris37 @Mar @Direct Webstore;

Last edited:

Direct Webstore

... to beat others they put their prices at very low cost, which results in a loss instead of gaining profit.
Considering the VERY low basic costs of running a dropshipping store, I'd say you would have to actively TRY to make a "loss" with dropshipping.

As long as someone is not totally retarded, that does not have 100% ZERO sales that can't even cover the tiny yearly domain name/hosting costs, a profit could still be made. Even if it's a tiny one.

So basically, actually going into the RED and making a LOSS in dropshipping requires a "very special kind of stupidity".

;)

Reactions: kdb

Mar

Do you think it is prudent if you are going to sell something to say it is not profitable? @chris37
It is not prudent to say it is not profitable. But no matter what the owner say, everybody understand that the site is being sold because it is not profitable, otherwise why sell it?

Direct Webstore

Do you think it is prudent if you are going to sell something to say it is not profitable?
Of course not. LOL.

But lying and/or exaggeration of the opposite of that is fair game to criticism and/or ridicule. If someone is going to bullshit, they have to be prepared to be called out on it. That's not the case in this thread though. Just saying. ;)

funmie

Seriously, I don't get it. Someone wants to sell their store..It is their business why they want to sell..It may not be as profitable as they hoped, or just realised they didn't have the skills (other people can flip it around in a heartbeat) and really not interested in pushing it any further or maybe got a high paying job or even a political appointment it can be anything. If you are not interested especially since this seller did not gold plate his store why run him down and reduce his prospects with your opinions?
I'm new to this I have other things that pull my time and I can only do much at night when i'm dozing on my computer with little or no funds to hire a VA. Some threads I open with people asking for help always has someone running them down and basically saying they are lazy. This may or may not be true..just saying.
I just thought of selling my store and I searched to see how stores are sold and... Bam! searched 2 threads and Mr Chris is here bashing people. You deter people from coming to the forum... (seems like you can't ask for help, you can't sell it off... either ways you are *** lol)
Seriously though, It is not wise to assume you know the other side better or their circumstances better. While you may be right in some cases, it costs nothing to be polite and nice and if you can't be, just look away especially since you are busy.
Life is a circle, you never know where you will be tomorrow, treat as you will want to be treated.

Peace!

chris37

Seriously, I don't get it. Someone wants to sell their store..It is their business why they want to sell..It may not be as profitable as they hoped, or just realised they didn't have the skills (other people can flip it around in a heartbeat) and really not interested in pushing it any further or maybe got a high paying job or even a political appointment it can be anything. If you are not interested especially since this seller did not gold plate his store why run him down and reduce his prospects with your opinions?
I'm new to this I have other things that pull my time and I can only do much at night when i'm dozing on my computer with little or no funds to hire a VA. Some threads I open with people asking for help always has someone running them down and basically saying they are lazy. This may or may not be true..just saying.
I just thought of selling my store and I searched to see how stores are sold and... Bam! searched 2 threads and Mr Chris is here bashing people. You deter people from coming to the forum... (seems like you can't ask for help, you can't sell it off... either ways you are *** lol)
Seriously though, It is not wise to assume you know the other side better or their circumstances better. While you may be right in some cases, it costs nothing to be polite and nice and if you can't be, just look away especially since you are busy.
Life is a circle, you never know where you will be tomorrow, treat as you will want to be treated.

Peace!
Let me guest ;)
You want to sell your profitable store because you dont have time to run it :p

But you first check what people has say when they sell them store.So now you know what must to do ;)

Seriously, I don't get it.
I get why! ;)