Selling Branded Products

zhubi

Hello, I am creating my first dropshipping store but I am scared about the branded products, First I wanted to sell marvel items but while reading Yaro's journey it's not allowed to sell these items... I also wanted to sell vikings+game of throne items
Could someone give me a link to fully understand these policies? For example If I want to sell game of thrones bracelet, that's not allowed too, right?

ReyGrefos41

I'm not sure it's forbidden! However, you should check this information before you start selling. I love fantasy movies, so I'm a real Marvel fan. I know all the Marvel characters, their height heightcomparison.com, and parameters. I like to learn something new about my favorite characters all the time. I recently watched the movie "Captain Marvel," and I have to say that it's an amazing movie. The film is bright, full of fighting techniques, and the actors played their roles wonderfully, especially I liked "Black Widow."

Last edited:
Yeah, generally it is to be avoided but like for pretty much everything else, there is some research to do and possible ways to make things work. And while making sure it's not against any laws or regulations.

Skywardtel

Are the brand products forbidden on all Sass platforms? I know it's not allowed on Shopify, how about other platforms? Does anybody know?

rlguk

It's great that you're starting your dropshipping journey! When it comes to selling branded products like Marvel, Vikings, or Game of Thrones items, it's crucial to be aware of intellectual property and trademark policies to avoid any legal issues.

Most well-known brands, especially those associated with popular franchises like Marvel, Vikings, and Game of Thrones, have strict guidelines about who can sell their products and how they can be marketed. Selling items that infringe on these trademarks and copyrights can lead to serious consequences, including legal action.

I recommend checking the official websites of the respective brands for their policies on selling merchandise. Additionally, many e-commerce platforms have their own policies regarding the sale of branded products, so be sure to review their terms of service as well.

For a more comprehensive understanding of intellectual property laws and e-commerce regulations, you may want to consult legal resources or seek advice from a legal professional. It's crucial to build your dropshipping business on a solid foundation of legal compliance to ensure long-term success.

Good luck with your dropshipping venture, and feel free to ask if you have any more questions!