Sellika ver.1.0.0 released!

We are glad to announce that our new plugin has been released! Sellika a WordPress plugin that uses computer vision algorithms to automate product description editing. Most ecommerce entrepreneurs (especially AliExpress dropshippers!) know how tiresome it can be to edit product titles and descriptions. Using Sellika, you can find keywords, generate clear product titles and informative descriptions in a few clicks!

All you need to install Sellika is a WordPress website with AliDropship or WooCommerce plugin installed (PHP 7.1+).

Options.png
Title Options.png
Edit colors.png

Features:
  • Relevant keywords. Sellika analyzes products images and finds relevant keywords.
  • Clear product titles. The plugin generates titles based on image-specific keywords and significant characteristics.
  • Nice color names. Sellika allows renaming colors in attributes instantly.
  • Integrated description templates. Use pre-written attractive templates for product and category descriptions to boost your sales.
  • Customized templates. Create your own templates and combine them with the ready ones to make your product pages unique.
  • Competitors information. The plugin displays the titles of the same product in other stores and provides links to them.
  • Product SEO templates. On WooCommerce websites with Yoast SEO plugin installed, Sellika generates eye-catching snippets.
Go to this page to learn more and choose a subscription plan that suits you best!

Buy Now button.png

Visit our Knowledge Base to learn about Sellika options in details!

kdb

the cost is very high, and on monthly subscription basis, I feel that it didn't work. should be based on number of products only not on monthly subscription-based.

Mar

the cost is very high, and on monthly subscription basis, I feel that it didn't work. should be based on number of products only not on monthly subscription-based.
It don't reduce even a bit the time I spend in editing products. I am still doing what I am doing without the program, e. g. editing and removing watermarks of product images. The product titles, nothing can replace the human touch, and yes the monthly payment is unreasonable. It is my honest assessment of the program. It is for me, if you want to try it it, go ahead.