Sellika problem

Zoeya

Hi Everyone,

I've tried sellika and i'm not happy about it.
Ok I've tested on 8 products, what a mistake, first the title doesnt corresponds, Sellika proposition for are bad, for a dress they propose me sunglasses, my description is incomplete, no feature, package include and description aswell

I dont know what to think

chris37

Hi Everyone,

I've tried sellika and i'm not happy about it.
Ok I've tested on 8 products, what a mistake, first the title doesnt corresponds, Sellika proposition for are bad, for a dress they propose me sunglasses, my description is incomplete, no feature, package include and description aswell

I dont know what to think
I was a beta test for selica is have some issue but I never face those which you describe above ..
See the thread here, i explain the correct way for my point of view to use sellika.

https://forum.alidropship.com/threads/what-is-sellika-and-how-it-works.15631/page-2#post-81922

Zoeya

I was a beta test for selica is have some issue but I never face those which you describe above ..
See the thread here, i explain the correct way for my point of view to use sellika.

https://forum.alidropship.com/threads/what-is-sellika-and-how-it-works.15631/page-2#post-81922
Thanks I’ve check all your thread and yet for all my 9 test same problem
No description of my product, bad proposition for the title, I don’t know why?
maybe I should add new product without touching anything and see ?

chris37

I didnt face this issue in my tests. Maybe is a conflict with other plugin.
if is not working then try to deactived all the plugins expect alidropship and woo (if you have) and sellika and try again!

Thanks I’ve check all your thread and yet for all my 9 test same problem
Hello, please take a look at this video, it describes the most common issues that Sellika users can face and how to solve them:

As per description, please go to Sellika => Settings and select necessary Product description options. If you want to both keep original product information and generate a new description, deactivate the first two options, make sure that last four options are activated, and click the Save button in the bottom of the page.

As per incorrect titles: these changes with the title are based on computer vision that is still not perfect; unfortunately sometimes it is rather difficult to explain why it reads the image like this. Please consult this guide describing how to edit products with Sellika to get better results.

chris37

I see this many times people start complaining and they didn't even check the documentation first. That is ironic here , Sellika will easily automate your catalog editing with the power of AI ,Save you up to 330 working hours per month and Rid you of the exhaustive manual work.
If you just READ the documentation first :)

Zoeya

I see this many times people start complaining and they didn't even check the documentation first. That is ironic here , Sellika will easily automate your catalog editing with the power of AI ,Save you up to 330 working hours per month and Rid you of the exhaustive manual work.
If you just READ the documentation first :)
The ironies here it’s that just because you test it doesn’t mean your a such a master. For me right know it’s wasting my time not saving 330 hours !!! And no worry I’ve read and check those video, didn’t solve my problems
So yeah come with Help not with useless comment, I didn’t ask for comment about whether it’s a good or bad product in case I didn’t notice

The ironies here it’s that just because you test it doesn’t mean your a such a master. For me right know it’s wasting my time not saving 330 hours !!! And no worry I’ve read and check those video, didn’t solve my problems
So yeah come with Help not with useless comment, I didn’t ask for comment about whether it’s a good or bad product in case I didn’t notice
Please PM me, I'll try to check what's wrong.