Select from different price formulas

Hi,
I really love Alidropshop woo plugin and its awesome. it saves a lot of time and i really love the functionality.
I have one suggestion and i think its very IMPORTANT one. if you can please ADD this function in the next update then that would be awesome.
The suggestion is to create multiple formulas for the same price and when importing the product then we will have the ability to select from one of the pre created formulas.
as an example that there are several products at ali express and let say its $1. To some products i can add $10 but in other products its not suitable to sell it at more then $10.
I have created this formula that if the price is less then $5 then ADD $10. its suitable in some conditions but not in all.
I want to created another formula in which, it calculate that if the price is less then $5 then ADD $5.
and then when i want to import any product then i will be able to select any of these formulas which is suitable to the condition.
i can manually add the prices but it wont update automatically then thats the whole point.
can you please add this functionality to add multiple formulas and then when importing then we can select one of them.
I hope i have cleared the point.
Thanks for the great work.