Seem very impressed so far

Stuart Gibson

Hello everyone.

In February 16 I decided to set up a website for selling android boxes, as I had been selling them and also helping people on Facebook forums like kodiuk.tv etc helping people get the most out of android boxes and helping them save money on scandalous prices charged by cable companies.

It was a slow start, I set up the site using wordpress and woo commerce. I found it really hard to get conversions without a lot of work.

That's when I seen alidropship. I'd been buying from there and also listed some products to dropshipping on my site.

It was a no brained, I signed up 1 month ago, I've only had one order so far but that's due to not being able to dedicate more time to the site due to work etc.

Today I signed up for social rabbit, my first impressions are brilliant. I like the layout. I've set up twitter and instagram settings ok. I'm having a few issues with the Facebook integration but I know I will get it sorted.

My site is www.gbukboxes.com

Stuart Gibson

I'm not sure what happened. I can't seem to fix the header in the centre on desktop screens. I think the niche is to broad which has hindered me. so I'm now in the process of refining it again