sections that cant't be edited?

bogdao

Hi,

I am wondering if these sections below can be edited? I need to do some translations, mabye I just can't find it.

please see attached file presenting different areas

Attachments

• how to translate.jpg
    how to translate.jpg
    125.5 KB · Views: 5
  • howtochange.png
    howtochange.png
    56 KB · Views: 3
  • productpage.jpg
    productpage.jpg
    99.6 KB · Views: 3

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
Hi,

I am wondering if these sections below can be edited? I need to do some translations, mabye I just can't find it.

please see attached file presenting different areas
Hello , you need to translate these phrases in plugin and theme. Please PM me the language that you want to translate to and your email - we will create an account for you in our translation platform. When you will finish to translate - just let us know and we will add your translation on a site.

bogdao

Thx! when my translation will be done you will update only things translated by me or all translations including other users and and those that are still not translated? (i did some translations before on my WP plugin manualy and I'd like to keep it)

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
Thx! when my translation will be done you will update only things translated by me or all translations including other users and and those that are still not translated? (i did some translations before on my WP plugin manualy and I'd like to keep it)
Hello, if you made some translation outside of our platform , it will not be saved after update.
All translations will be included.