Second Store

JohnS0N

How can I get a discount for the second license? I've already one store, now in the works is the second store.

JohnS0N

OK, I'll do that. I don't think it's really tight twisted as I do not plan on having more than 2 stores already. It depends on your strategy. You may have 20 small stores with perhaps 100 products each. But I am targeting more of a broad audience and have thousands upon thousands of products in one store... so no need for me to have 20 stores and licenses!

Direct Webstore

tight twisted
"Tight fisted" ... as in your fist is clenched tightly around your money. Greed. Asking for a discount when buying only two licences is a bit greedy. Alidropship has to make a profit too.

I've received discounts but I've bought licenses for 8 x Alidropship, Social Rabbit, Recent Sales Popup and a few others, participated in several Beta tests for new plugins and helped out in the forum quite a lot. Someone just strolling in and asking for a discount after buying just one license for one plugin and no prior history with the company is "pretty hopeful" LOL. But like I said, "you never know your luck."

so no need for me to have 20 stores and licenses!
Presuming that everyone will go to those two stores ... and also presuming the fact that general stores do not do so well is no longer a fact.

Google: "Don't put all your eggs in one basket".

;)

JohnS0N

You are really full of conclusions and assumptions.

What makes you think I have a general store?

I'm sorry for not speaking English perfectly. It's not my main language. How many languages do you speak for that matter?

I've been in the online world for more than a decade. I don't need to go to google to look for advice about eggs. If you have one business model, then good for you. I have a different model and have other websites besides ecommerce stores.

That's why its just equaly greedy to ask for discounts starting with 10 licenses as it is with 2. Different people, different approaches. Or do you label everyone greedy if he's not doing it the way you are doing it? And perhaps to show just how ungreedy you are you can donate one store to a member here?

Greed is a matter of perception. Have you ever walked in the streets of developing countries? There are billions of people here who could call you greedy, just because you have a home, computer and access to clean running water.

Also a funny question you could ask yourself is why you have 10+ stores? Could it be because of greed? Or is that different?

Last edited:

Direct Webstore

Have you ever walked in the streets of developing countries?
I've lived and worked all over South East Asia for 15 years. But I rode a motor scooter. Not into walking in 30-degree heat.

There are billions of people here who could call you greedy, just because you have a home, computer and access to clean running water.
Billions? There are only 8 billion people in the entire world. Must be a huge over crowded human sewer where ever it is. But they can call me whatever they like. The fact remains that they want those things too. Which makes them "greedy" (according to you) AND envious. Not a good look.

why you have 10+ stores?
I have 8.

Could it be because of greed?
It's because of efficiency (and keen interest). It's easier to make reasonable money by spreading the load over 8 stores. So then, each store does not have to work so hard. Basic logic. I also love developing stores. If a particular store is not performing well, I can get rid of it and reset its licenses for another new store. The other 7 stores continue making reasonable money while this new store is being developed. It's like a centipede losing 1 leg. The other 99 legs keep it walking while it regrows the missing leg. Hence ... the "efficiency". All 8 stores are parts of my overall internet income "machine". I have other income streams as well. Like the centipedes many legs, many income streams are logical and efficient. Only an unimaginative person with a simplistic view of things would view it as greed.

But of course, you don't view it as greed, do you? I mean, you were just asking me a question, right?

;)

Last edited:

JohnS0N

For anyone interested, they give you a discount on the second license as well if you contact them.

And as for the other responses, I don't have time to argue. Good luck.