joryana

Dear Team,

I believe of that the plugin should be more flexible especially during use the searching tools through the plug, like ( search by seller, top brand, top seller.. etc ). which in the plug right now is same as Aliexpress, I don't know if you are using API which give you more feature or you are copying the page !!. However, i hope you are looking for this feature in the future.

And one more thing.

why there is no list of suppliers which should be verified by you like accepting dropshipping .. etc

Thank

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
Dear Team,

I believe of that the plugin should be more flexible especially during use the searching tools through the plug, like ( search by seller, top brand, top seller.. etc ). which in the plug right now is same as Aliexpress, I don't know if you are using API which give you more feature or you are copying the page !!. However, i hope you are looking for this feature in the future.

And one more thing.

why there is no list of suppliers which should be verified by you like accepting dropshipping .. etc

Thank
Hello, if you use direct import you have the same filters as on AliExpress. We don't have a list of sellers who work with dropshippers, because there is no need - the majority of sellers are glad to work with dropshippers.