Schema Markup For Andy Theme - Assistance Needed

salemzaid1

Hi,
I've been trying for 2 weeks to fix the str_data in Andy Theme, so that the "Item Specifics" of a product will show up when you do the google structured markup test.
I attached 2 pictures. One is showing the item specifics tab on the product page. The other is the str_data where it has to be fixed. I want it so that the item specifics of a product will show up, when you do the https://search.google.com/structured-data/testing-tool/ test.

Does anybody know the code to write here? or what to do? I tried probably 1,000 times. Sometimes it returns a fatal error and I don't know how to do it.

If you know how to call the color, or other $attr for the product, I will be so appreciative of it.

Thanks a lot.

Attachments

• Item_Specs_ex.png
    Item_Specs_ex.png
    9.5 KB · Views: 15
  • str_data_template.png
    str_data_template.png
    21.2 KB · Views: 16

daniel-97

Don't edit the theme's code, whenever they release an update, Wordpress will automatically overwrite all the files on your server with the default versions included in the ZIP file. So if your changes don’t live somewhere safe, they will be wiped out.

salemzaid1

Don't edit the theme's code, whenever they release an update, Wordpress will automatically overwrite all the files on your server with the default versions included in the ZIP file. So if your changes don’t live somewhere safe, they will be wiped out.
lol dude i know. thanks though