Scame scame alidropship scame

Dykahome

I bought the plug setting service in alidropship, but until now my website is not set up at all. after 1 month still not change, it is really fraud, always just email ask and ask again but no solution, i will report this case to cybercream at Indonesia

I bought the plug setting service in alidropship, but until now my website is not set up at all. after 1 month still not change, it is really fraud, always just email ask and ask again but no solution, i will report this case to cybercream at Indonesia

Did you buy all the services or just the plugin?
These team here is very helpful so If you paid for a complete site they will help you. I'm sure of that. Good luck with your business

PS: Cheer up
I don't think that the Cybercream will be much of a help here since they work for Ice-Cream Online Stores only :)

E

Ekaterina Sayapina

Please note that we offer two options:

1. If you buy Alidropship plugin, you do all settings by yourself. Of course, our support team will always be there for your service so you could clarify everything with us. We have an extensive Knowledge Base: https://alidropship.com/codex/ that contains the most important information about AliDropship plugin settings.

2. Your can order a custom store from us. In this case you get a ready-to-sell online store designed according to your specific requirements.

Please let me know the details of your purchase and your email address, I will be happy to help you.

Elena

Hello.
Please check your email.