Sales Tax Question

I noticed that when I drop ship to a customer I am being charged taxes on the order. I am also collecting taxes as well, which means I am getting hit twice. I have a business license for the state I have nexxus in and collect. Is this normal, or is there something I need to do so Aliexpres doesn't charge me sales tax on items I am drop shipping?

elliot59

seattledude,
Just saw this... and despite 8 months since asking this question, no one thought it important enough to provide a response.
Are you buying from Aliexpress sellers who ship from the USA? Otherwise, there is no reason for a Chinese seller to charge you tax.

seattledude,
Just saw this... and despite 8 months since asking this question, no one thought it important enough to provide a response.
Are you buying from Aliexpress sellers who ship from the USA? Otherwise, there is no reason for a Chinese seller to charge you tax.

No, that is the weird thing. I am located in the US and I dropped shipped to a buyer in the US. And on ali checkout I put in their address for shipping USA and mine for Billing (Credit Card) and I got dinged sales tax.