Sale prices

Dylan-

Hello there,

I've an problem with pricing on my webshop, i did already ask this question earlier but i don't get how i can solve this.
Almost, every item imported is showing as an "On sale item" this is a bit weird as it looks like everything is on sale in my webshop.
Manually changing it takes a lot of work, any suggestions please!

PJCAms

We have same issue - our only work around right now is to edit theme to disable the original price from showing up and disable sale flags / ribbons. Not ideal... but you're right it looks REALLY stupid to have your whole site on sale.... should be some sort of setting to zero out original prices to keep this from happening.

Dylan-

Hi thanks for your reply, can you tell me how i can do this, i am currently using the Flatsome theme.

PJCAms

It's different in every theme - I haven't used Flatsome in a LONG time ... you can usually disable "sale ribbons" or "sale Banners" in the theme itself... as a setting - as for the crossed out original prices showing up everywhere... you'll have to email their support to see where they include that in the theme.

Alec

Yea, this was getting on my nerves.

If you go into Custimize tags ->Shop (woocommerce)->Product Catalog , at the very bottom you can change setting for that sale banner image. Could not find to remove, but you can change text. Changing to "+" or something at least makes it a little less annoying.

Please let me know if you find another way to fix in the flatsome theme.