Sale prices

Niels

Hello!
Is it possible to "deactivate" the AliExpress SALE prices so I can use own discounts and only on the articles I want?
Why I ask:
The suppliers I want to import almost have SALE prices. So ALL products are shown with sale prices in the shop. It looks a little bit like a non professional onlineshop i think ...
Is there a way to run own discounts without changing every article?

Best regards
Niels

Niels

Hi Chris
Thank you for answering my question!
But I looked for it and couldnt find it...
I looked at FAQ, at products and others but couldnt find out how to do it.
I'm sorry, but can you be kind and give an specific link maybe?

Thanks a lot
Niels

chris37

Hi Chris
Thank you for answering my question!
But I looked for it and couldnt find it...
I looked at FAQ, at products and others but couldnt find out how to do it.
I'm sorry, but can you be kind and give an specific link maybe?

Thanks a lot
Niels
Bro in your pricing formula put 0% discount .. that is gonna make the trick

Juku

Bro in your pricing formula put 0% discount .. that is gonna make the trick

And the next time when prices are updated then the sale% is back again. It's very annoying and seems unprofessional. Yes, you can disable price updates to avoid discounts, but I think that automatic price updates are necessary and make life much easier. So at the moment, we have a dilemma here.

Is there any way we can keep prices updated automatically without discounts? So it calculates prices up and down based on Aliekspress prices not just grab them.

chris37

And the next time when prices are updated then the sale% is back again. It's very annoying and seems unprofessional.
This is not they way is suppose to work.. the setting must stay doesn't matter the autoupdate or no.

Is there any way we can keep prices updated automatically without discounts? So it calculates prices up and down based on Aliekspress prices not just grab them.
Did you try it or you just think about it.

Because how i say above if you set up it correctly is not suppose to happen what you mentioning above.

If this continues to happen better inform the support team for the look in to this

Best Regards
Chris

Juku

Thanks for the reply. On the product, I removed the discount. Then, on Alidropship settings, I updated the prices. The discount was back.

I'm testing the automatic update again.